+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Celtic away

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    surely mcnulty doesn't start??

no he does not

Quote Originally Posted by BackRowArab View Post
    Butcher was man of the match on Wednesday and Neilson has always looked good when he has played at centre half, no issues with that as a back up pairing
    Still not a great situation though, who's going to provide cover if one of them goes off injured? 9 players have left this window, either permanently or on loan, and yet we have brought in just 2. Stop pissing around United and get the replacements in!

bit windy , trains cancelled

Absolutely stinking weather down here...power cuts and trees down all over the place!

Quote Originally Posted by arab1970 View Post
    no he does not
    Injury or dropped? If dropped I hope he's been told why....... Score at all costs. If it means clattering the post, clatter the fcuking post!!!!

no he does not
    He does in the usual leak team source. the front 3 from last game all start, however whether thats in a front 3 or a switch to 4231 to bring in clark i dont know. but the team i seen had clark in midfield 3

Quote Originally Posted by the_arab View Post
    He does in the usual leak team source. the front 3 from last game all start, however whether thats in a front 3 or a switch to 4231 to bring in clark i dont know. but the team i seen had clark in midfield 3
    clarke starts Mc****eoutofatackle dosnt

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Still not a great situation though, who's going to provide cover if one of them goes off injured? 9 players have left this window, either permanently or on loan, and yet we have brought in just 2. Stop pissing around United and get the replacements in!
    Exactly. I don't have faith in Neilson yet and it'll take more than one good appearance for me to be fully confident in Butcher, certainly not leading the line at centre half. Different story with a Mulgrew or Edwards next to him. As you say, who drops in today or next week if either gets injured or picks up a red card. We should have more cover.

clarke starts Mc****eoutofatackle dosnt
    Good. Was raging at McNulty on Wednesday. Still am tbf. 😂

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Good. Was raging at McNulty on Wednesday. Still am tbf. ��
    so was I

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)