+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Football Stats

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    No more of the feud please. Ta.
    It seems some people are a little bit sensitive. Even gentle ribbing is now frowned on.

Maybe I should learn to use smilies (a mischievous imp in this case) or put 'lol' after a post!

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    It seems some people are a little bit sensitive. Even gentle ribbing is now frowned on.

Maybe I should learn to use smilies (a mischievous imp in this case) or put 'lol' after a post!
    Yes, that's a good idea. If you're actually gently ribbing that would indeed make it clearer.

ETA: I think I'd go for the emoji/smiley option personally. Going all 'lol' on our asses might be going a little too far

#cortina #sceptre #superminx (am I doing that right?)
    Last edited by SwalePie; 29-07-2022 at 06:18 PM.

I've got a strong feeling that since the handbags thread died back in April#RIP

Elite has felt a little lonely and lost. I'm sure Swale if you remind him for 78th time to post in the 'designated thread' it would make him feel much better and make his weekend.

Go on, just one more for old times sake cos I'm sure once the season starts you won't have to again cos we'll all be concentrating on 'All Things Notts'

#vivaNCM

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    I'm sure Swale if you remind him for 78th time to post in the 'designated thread' it would make him feel much better and make his weekend.
    Oops, my mistake. I forgot that reminder was exclusively for me and not you.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    #cortina #sceptre #superminx (am I doing that right?)
    Close, but I think you need to #focus on one more pointless hashtag.

Still have fond memories of my old 1974 Humber Sceptre. Walnut dash, black with black vinyl roof, mag wheels (these eventually ended up painted white and on my Capri), twin carbs and overdrive, 1725cc’s of raw pleasure #viva

Oh, and as far as stats sites go …

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Close, but I think you need to #focus on one more pointless hashtag.
    #forestinthepremierleague

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12