+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Club statement just released

Quote Originally Posted by Karl998yr View Post
    The statement says the club have already received applications so it does make you wonder how long this was in the pipeline for
    I’d be happier if it said we’d got a replacement/s

Who in charge whilst this is going on like?

Brecks,Wood, Scott, Vickers?

Players need to hold their heads up and get on with it when they’re back ready to impress new staff

Surely not Hasslebank? Might as well name Sol Campbell as his assistant if that's the case 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Badfellow View Post
    Someone on facebook said they were told about this in late June.Id be amazed if TS doesn't already know his man.What worries me though is why Hasslebaink resigned at Burton the other week!
    left before getting pushed? They've been hopeless so far this season - other than their last game, of course...

Quote Originally Posted by NYSRich View Post
    4-year contract. Bet he doesn’t survive 12 months, but with the pay-off, doubt he cares.

Gone down in my estimation.
    I wouldn't be too harsh NYS.........It's a career at the end of it all.Things run their course and if we were relegated TS would have sacked him this time and he would have been lucky to get a League 2 job with 4 relegations on his record.My Son has just accepted a new opportunity with,guess what,.....more money,more opportunities for progression and a tougher challenge.He worked his butt off for his last company and was fiercely loyal throughout but investment property companies don't have fans and the media aren't interested.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Monday!
    Which one though? There's already been 39 this year

Quote Originally Posted by sawmiller View Post
    left before getting pushed? They've been hopeless so far this season - other than their last game, of course...
    hope you're right!

Someone on facebook said they were told about this in late June.Id be amazed if TS doesn't already know his man.What worries me though is why Hasslebaink resigned at Burton the other week!
    He was going to get the sack!

Someone on Facebook 🤣🤣.

Well onto the next chapter, no matter what I’ll still be there supporting the lads

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast