+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FA CUP 2nd Round

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Great point Animal. My gut feeling is that we'll be found wanting in such a fixture but would love to be proven wrong. Building a successful football team is about having the character. A cold wet November day in a tight and compact non league ground would test our boys mental and physical tuffness.

It'd probably be aired live on TV too if we were to get that kind of fixture.

My bet is wiss end up wi another league 1 team
    Buxton , Ebbsfleet or Farnborough away would test us .

Wrexham for me!

Got to be Buxton away … to see what happened to their nippy young winger when we had a friendly there

Crewe h good draw

A 70/30 chance of reaching the Third Round draw is the best I can come up with for welcoming the Barnsley-v-Crewe draw.

Good opportunity to progress to round 3.

Players should relish the chance of a home tie and keep a FA Cup run going deeper into the tournament.

I hope Crewe don't play their Academy side in this game , my mate went to watch us other week on the "elite" pitch against them , he said they totally battered us ? Always had some good young players Crewe , not to be underestimated , decent enough draw ,

They have won at our place a few times in recent years, in Lg One and in the Lg Cup, and that was always when we were in the same league as them.
    We're a level higher now though, and should be faves for this match. 👍

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    I hope Crewe don't play their Academy side in this game , my mate went to watch us other week on the "elite" pitch against them , he said they totally battered us ? Always had some good young players Crewe , not to be underestimated , decent enough draw ,

Ooam draw is just the Ticket. However, thull Steeeum into us and wiss ev to be on our Guard. Players ev bin giving off wrong Signals against the so called lesser clubs. Home tie should gi us a Platform fo success or ev we reached the end of the Line?

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Ooam draw is just the Ticket. However, thull Steeeum into us and wiss ev to be on our Guard. Players ev bin giving off wrong Signals against the so called lesser clubs. Home tie should gi us a Platform fo success or ev we reached the end of the Line?
    tek barriers darn n laik on jumble lane , ittul bi hard line's fo sumdi , we evta get back on track , a cup run would help get some money back afta Fat Controller Conway blewit all away ,

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast