+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Aziz Behich

Would be interested to see the press report about this if anyone can find it.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Yeah, he's good at the left wing back role and I'm glad he's now getting a proper chance at it.
    Did great at Tynecastle, and tbf he performed well in that role under Tam Courts.

Quote Originally Posted by ranaldarab View Post
    His wife and kids are still here though.
    Hope Callum butcher isna reading this!

If Behich has family matter to sort that’s fine by me

Always committed and gives everything for the cause when wearing the shirt

I have tried to find out and from what i have heard its a health issue relating to a family member.I will not elaborate on it but if this is true its understandable.

'Personal issues' in futba is like 'musical differences ' with bands etc. Means fcuk all............

Imagine phoning up you work on a Monday morning after a silver kissing weekend, and being asked by your boss why you can't make it, and your reply is "personal issues" that jist ain't gonna be good enuff. I'm not saying he doesn't have good reason to be missing, just saying the "personal issue " thing is a massive statement , than can mean nout at times.

PS: apologies to the Dundee fan (sic) your gonna still hae to use the 'sair back' , or ,V & D' excuse
    Last edited by Yeats 62; 09-02-2023 at 09:18 PM. Reason: looked like I was having a go at the player, which i really wasn't

Quote Originally Posted by Yeats 62 View Post
    'Personal issues' in futba is like 'musical differences ' with bands etc. Means fcuk all............

Imagine phoning up you work on a Monday morning after a silver kissing weekend, and being asked by your boss why you can't make it, and your reply is "personal issues" that jist ain't gonna be good enuff. I'm not saying he doesn't have good reason to be missing, just saying the "personal issue " thing is a massive statement , than can mean nout at times.

PS: apologies to the Dundee fan (sic) your gonna still hae to use the 'sair back' , or ,V & D' excuse
    I am 100% sure that the employers will be fully aware of his reason for being back home with family, and that is of absolutely no business of anyone else but those that need to know! Last time i looked and despite the fact we pay at the gate, our place is firmly on the side of need not know!

Hope there is a positive end to this for his family!

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    I am 100% sure that the employers will be fully aware of his reason for being back home with family, and that is of absolutely no business of anyone else but those that need to know! Last time i looked and despite the fact we pay at the gate, our place is firmly on the side of need not know!

Hope there is a positive end to this for his family!
    Can't agree more for him and his family. All I was saying was, that "personal Issues" is a very broad term, used very loosely. these days.

Did Calum Butcher leave for "personal issues" ???

And........... I do think the folk who pay good money (every) year deserve a slightly better explanation. No one is asking for a graphically put paragraph on anyone's illness.

There are still rumours that he is holding out for a move to Turkey, where the window is still open. It's not the first time we have had an 'injured' or unavailable player get a transfer to another club.

Whatever is happening with him, I wish him all the best, but 'personal issues' can mean so many things.

And for me, I don't "need" to know, but for transparency, I would 'like' to know how our guys are getting on, on and off the pitch.

The Turkish window closed on the 8th Feb. I think his personal reasons are not being shared because he doesn't want them shared..which should be respected. Just send your best wishes and hope to see him back in tangerine soon. From a footballing point of view, we need to plan for playing without him and give someone else their opportunity to nail down a starting position.

It’s all about communication again though isn’t it? From why the phuck was the transfer window so schit, to how long a guy may be out injured, to Calum Butcher, to who phucked up the Lewis Neilson saga and to Aziz Behich ‘is he out for the season or not?’.

It’s culminated this week with TA doing his cringeworthy interview where he’s basically addressed, well, nothing, but has only done it because he’s aware that the natives are ‘restless’. It shouldn’t have to come to that.

With regard to Behich this is now where the lack of comma kicks in - there’s all sorts of nonsense doing the rounds now as regards his absence which the Club are allowing to get out of control and it’s worrying that this, on top of all the things listed previously, starts to undermine supporters confidence in the hierarchy. You start to feel like you’re being treated like happy clapping seals. It is all so avoidable but these are exactly the seeds that sow discontent among the punters and when schit results are ladled on top then it all starts to fall apart. It happened with the Snake and his cronies and right now, it feels like it happening all over again.

C’mon United, and without giving explicit reasons, if Behich is out for the season just let us know FFS. That way we can all move on and not keep wondering why he’s not getting selected week on week………………………..
    Last edited by JamesMcClean; 10-02-2023 at 06:59 AM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)