+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Squad - official photo

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    While the pattern is the same, the shirts are different if that makes any sense! The fabric to make them will go to the factory on a giant version of a kitchen roll. The shirts have been cut from different parts of the roll.
    Is that why it appears you can see the seams (looks like the shirt is in thirds sewed together)?

Will this mean each shirt will be different in the club shop?

Stone is left-handed and Slocombe right-handed. The shirts are bias cut accordingly to allow better freedom of movement. This is why the cloth is reversed for each of them.

Get you Swale

Quote Originally Posted by MarcusCole View Post
    Looks well nice that kit
    It's one of those kits that looks better at a distance than close up. I wasn't overly taken with the initial design when the pictures were released, but it looks better when being worn.

Chap on the back row left end is really hard to make out, would half been better placed on another row where there would have been more contrast.

Should owners be in club photos? No surprise that the Reedtz bros aren’t hogging the limelight, but I always seem to recall Derek Pavis being in the front row.

That would depend on the size of the owners ego.

Indeed. Can’t remember the pics, but I assume Alan Hardy and Ray Trew both took centre stage when they were the owners.

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post
    Indeed. Can’t remember the pics, but I assume Alan Hardy and Ray Trew both took centre stage when they were the owners.
    Correct

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news...er/team-photo/

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast