+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Matchday Thread: Rams v Exeter

Looking at the starting XI... is Sibs, FINALLY, being given a start at #10? I hope so and that he gets a run of games to show he should have been there lomg ago...

Barnsley have already managed 2 against the Shrews and Burton are winning at Carlisle! Coyr get that bladder in that there net..... there's that is!! 😉

They listened to me1up!

Solid and necessary win. Now let's get this show on the road.

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Looking at the starting XI... is Sibs, FINALLY, being given a start at #10? I hope so and that he gets a run of games to show he should have been there lomg ago...
    …yet regrettably he was pretty ineffective and his control of the ball a bit poor. And what was that silly tackle for s booking about?

Decent win without being a great performance.

Fairly solid. Hopefully follow up with at least a point Saturday and a win next week. Table looks healthier this morning

Quote Originally Posted by SithHappens View Post
    Decent win without being a great performance.

Fairly solid. Hopefully follow up with at least a point Saturday and a win next week. Table looks healthier this morning
    Agree. What was Collins doing with CH in space 😳

As has been said, solid if unspectacular...but it’s a rare home win which keeps us in contention. Interesting team selection with some improved performances and a better atmosphere than expected.
    Onwards and upwards, now build on it at Stevenage.

Also, good ref who allowed a fair bit of physical stuff (for both sides). bookings deserved, Sibley and Hourihane bloody stupid. And I’ll remember that Collins fail for a long long time, I feel for him as he puts so much graft in

So thats stopped the wrist slashers for a while!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)