+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WBA predictions

Cold, wet and joyless...that sounds like the Mrs, mi tea and the dog in no particular order. I'll be risking all three in the hope WBA come thinking it'll be easy and we get a 1-0 win. Please nothing daft from our lot though!

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    Of course

I might not be ready to take tge drastic action that Pete Waller has done but I am getting close to that point
    ibs, keep the faith it's not as bad as you think.

I'd love a positive result tonight, but like others, have fears that we might sabotage the game ourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Apple View Post
    Cold, wet and joyless...that sounds like the Mrs, mi tea and the dog in no particular order. I'll be risking all three in the hope WBA come thinking it'll be easy and we get a 1-0 win. Please nothing daft from our lot though!
    Welcome onboard Bad Apple

A difficult game they are in the top 6, you can see us losing the next three and being well adrift at the bottom before xmas, whatever the reasons 30 days to replace MT has cost us and doesn't help the new boss either, but we are where we are and you never know we might have officials that do what they are supposed to and get a couple of surprise results out of the 3 tough games.

Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller View Post
    A difficult game they are in the top 6, you can see us losing the next three and being well adrift at the bottom before xmas, whatever the reasons 30 days to replace MT has cost us and doesn't help the new boss either, but we are where we are and you never know we might have officials that do what they are supposed to and get a couple of surprise results out of the 3 tough games.
    Surprise results happen but Lady Luck doesn’t put you bottom of the league.

Too many fragile players, both physically and mentally

However, new manager bounce might scrape us a win.

new broom clean sweep as they say.....I'll go for a well earned 1-1 as players look to impress their new Manager and keep there first team place. Whatever happens, just get behind the team and Leam Richardson especially, let's make him feel very welcome!

Listening to all this fake enthusiasm is very tiring. This month without a manager has killed any genuine spirit and fight we had.

Crowds will be down to 5 thousand in February. This club is about to enter a very dark era in its history. Sorry to be a prophet of doom but Jeremiah was included in the bible for a reason.

For this game it will be the sane team and formation bar injury

Next couple games you will start to see changes.

With the same commitment as we showed against Swansea along with a better referee and we stand a chance of getting a result and adding points to our tally. We've got a good squad of players at the New York, they need to believe in themselves a bit more. Good luck to the new "gaffer" and I think he will give the team that little boost that's needed at the moment. Come on Millers.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast