+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Richardson appoints new Assistant Head Coach

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    He left Preston in August due to health issues https://www.pnefc.net/news/2023/dece...ent-rob-kelly/
    Don’t let gru read that another sick note.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Don’t let gru read that another sick note.

Can't see him taking the training we need. Put me right off Richardson if that's best he can do.

According to wiki he’s managed Swfc in the past.
    I thought Rufc would have made it clear to Leam what the drill is

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Can't see him taking the training we need. Put me right off Richardson if that's best he can do.
    Again, what's that based on?

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    Again, what's that based on?

Can't see our players getting him it's not like the old days they like abit of banter. Won't be on same wavelength.

Can't see our players getting him it's not like the old days they like abit of banter. Won't be on same wavelength.
    Based on what though? You haven’t a clue what he’s like as a coach as I suspect most of us on here, me included, don’t know what he’s like. I bet you’d never even heard of him a couple of hours ago. Be honest gru, you’ve just looked at a photo of him and immediately dismissed him as being no good haven’t you?

Do you like a drink..?..if yes it would explain..

Don’t think our players need to worry about not getting Rob Kelly . They will be all gone in 6 months time .

What on earth are you talking about? You seriously have no clue at all. Our new Head Coach wants to work with him and that's good enough for me. It should be good enough for you too.

So quit your baseless crap about being on a different wavelength or whatever other nonsense is going on in your head.

Quote Originally Posted by Heliosphan View Post
    What on earth are you talking about? You seriously have no clue at all. Our new Head Coach wants to work with him and that's good enough for me. It should be good enough for you too.

So quit your baseless crap about being on a different wavelength or whatever other nonsense is going on in your head.
    Other opinions not allowed then ?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast