+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 21 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast

Thread: Imminent incomings today?

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    I hope that he does. If he gets into the team on merit he’ll be doing very well indeed.
    agreed- defence looks pretty solid - if Washington stays then another forward (ideally pacy goalscorer & provider, the same as every team wants) but above all some pace out wide....

Is that 5 centre halves or 6 now? I know they all know us, how we want to play and what is expected of them but what sort of formation are we thinking of playing then? Still seems to me like we could do with a bit of creativity (missed out on Quina, another one gone to Seria A, but not sure he was the answer anyway), pace and goalgrabbing. Still worried about the goalkeeping situation too but then I'm a worrier. I'm sure it will all be sorted out before 5th August.

I'm hoping that now we've reached July 1st we'll see a few new faces to calm those worries. It's good we've signed a few solid names for the defence. We absolutely must not sell Viktor, we'll definitely need him this season

Quote Originally Posted by South Coast Miller View Post
    Is that 5 centre halves or 6 now? I know they all know us, how we want to play and what is expected of them but what sort of formation are we thinking of playing then? Still seems to me like we could do with a bit of creativity (missed out on Quina, another one gone to Seria A, but not sure he was the answer anyway), pace and goalgrabbing. Still worried about the goalkeeping situation too but then I'm a worrier. I'm sure it will all be sorted out before 5th August.
    Quina gone to Italian side Udinese from Watford Fc undisclosed fee. The Pozzo family own Udinese with father Giampaolo the owner, his son Gino owns Watford Fc, Watford working the system again, I did a thread about it, this last season

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Quina gone to Italian side Udinese from Watford Fc undisclosed fee. The Pozzo family own Udinese with father Giampaolo the owner, his son Gino owns Watford Fc, Watford working the system again, I did a thread about it, this last season
    Not sure what the Italians have in terms of “fair play” regulations but, from past experience, there could be some “anomalies” and I wouldn’t bet against him going for (on their books) £10 or £20m (even though, from what I’ve seen, he’s probably worth about £500k) to enable Watford to do as they wish.

Quote Originally Posted by Karl998yr View Post
    Is Gru like Herbert off Family Guy? 🤔😂
    As nobody has jumped down your throat for the insinuation I think it is safe to say Family Guy isn't popular with Madsters....

Naughty Karl.

Keeping everything crossed Hall and the other centre backs can keep fit (minus obvious little niggles you always get), because if they can we have 4 really solid Championship players there.

Plenty more to work on.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gainsbro_Miller View Post
    Not sure what the Italians have in terms of “fair play” regulations but, from past experience, there could be some “anomalies” and I wouldn’t bet against him going for (on their books) £10 or £20m (even though, from what I’ve seen, he’s probably worth about £500k) to enable Watford to do as they wish.
    Watford Fc played the system last season using the Pozzo family club connection with Udinese, if Watford Fc need to get a player in the transfer windows, Quina & other Udinese players at their disposal on loan, keeps the club the right side of the fair play rules, which they did last season.

Tic toc tic toc….

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Tic toc tic toc….
    Like Clockwork - Boomtown Rats.

Sorry, thought it was a pop quiz.

Incidentally I have one prepped and ready to post on Wednesday when I'm back from a short break celebrating Uncle Sam's birthday.

Page 21 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast