+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: Season ticket renewals

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Season ticket renewals

Up to 4,001.

Got to say i am astounded at the loyalty of arabs. 4100 STs gone. Last seasons in top flight were (i've left Dundee out to prevent the usual nonsense debates and invasion from brain dead internet kn0bs but ive got these too)

Killie - 2400, Well - 2000, St Js - 1700, RC - 1300, ICT - 900, PT - 800, Hamilton - 600

Makes you wonder how some of them survive.

Chairmen with astute business knowledge?

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Well i guess ours has just had darn bad luck then!!

Or chairmen with money,ie MacGregor at Ross County,anytime they get into trouble oot comes that big fat cheque book and 8 players are signed to save their top flight status.

Which is not at all sustainable. As soon as he's gone, they are gone.

Nah, think that may only apply to St Johnstone, all the rest have been, or are in financial difficulty

A, how come the likes of Hamilton, Ross County, Partick etc all survive each season?

Quote Originally Posted by shedboy71 View Post
    Got to say i am astounded at the loyalty of arabs. 4100 STs gone. Last seasons in top flight were (i've left Dundee out to prevent the usual nonsense debates and invasion from brain dead internet kn0bs but ive got these too)

Killie - 2400, Well - 2000, St Js - 1700, RC - 1300, ICT - 900, PT - 800, Hamilton - 600

Makes you wonder how some of them survive.
    Great support from the Arabs, yet again.

Regarding the rest mentioned , you really have to be concerned about the future of our game up here. Especially with the bigot sisters, TV coverage/ messing supporters about and the general malaise and hatred in Scottish fitba (cheers Huns )

I have always said that if the 2 bstard Weegie clubs would fek off our game would flourish. I live in hope.

Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)