+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast

Thread: Summer transfer rumours talk

re: Summer transfer rumours talk

Twelve million for Long is indeed over the odds.

Has he agreed personal terms? Or is he taking you to the cleaners there as well?

Hull,Yorkshire & England

Quote Originally Posted by WBA53
    Shane Long, apparently, £10m.

Loiks like 12m fee has been agreed.

Could be an inspired signing, fits our type of play with his hard working, pressing play, and has a lot of prem experience.

If he can add more goals to his game it could be the answer.[/quote]

If yer granny had had nuts she would have been your granddad m8,it wont happen with shane.12 mill f/hell you are being took to the cleaners on your buys because you are cash flush.best wishes for the new season you will need all the luck you can get[/quote]

Not sure about being mugged off on our buys, we've paid over the top for Shane yes but we have taken Liverhampton to the cleaners on Lallana, Lovren, and even Lambert, not forgetting 16m for Chambers to the Ars e having only played a handfull of first team games for us.

The rest of our buys have been good buisne

Quote Originally Posted by tiger1971
    Twelve million for Long is indeed over the odds.

Has he agreed personal terms? Or is he taking you to the cleaners there as well?

Hull,Yorkshire & England

Don't know, but apparently you are preparing a 10m bid for Troy Deeney( yes that one with no prem experience)

Good bit of buisness there

At least you will know what being mugged off will feel like.

Enjoy...

Underwhelming if it happens but unfortunately the little diving pikey **** is our level now.
    I would have preferred us to go for Ings but the only positive i can think of is that he has top level experience in his favour. I cannot think of a premiership player i dislike more than this tosspot but RoKo obviously sees something in him.

£12 million pounds is utter madness on our part though

Pikey???????
    Irish international think we paid a little too much...4m too much always busy around the box never gives up give him a chance think you'll get to like him in time

Why are we paying so much for a player that has scored for goals in 15 games? Hull have more than doubled their money in a few months, fantastic piece of business by them.

Has this deal been done?
    Not reported on the OS !?

I think that is 7 in? Any more?

Townsend? The Celtic CB?

Quote Originally Posted by rathnewsaint
    Pikey???????
    Irish international think we paid a little too much...4m too much always busy around the box never gives up give him a chance think you'll get to like him in time
    It's shameful Rath, they are not content with belittling a player but have to bring his roots into it to make it true.
    I would have stuck at 'he is piss poor for a club with ambitions'!

Quote Originally Posted by ShottermillSaint
    Underwhelming if it happens but unfortunately the little diving pikey **** is our level now.
    I would have preferred us to go for Ings but the only positive i can think of is that he has top level experience in his favour. I cannot think of a premiership player i dislike more than this tosspot but RoKo obviously sees something in him.

£12 million pounds is utter madness on our part though
    I very much doubt that Koeman chose him. This has all the hallmarks of a Les Reed signing.

Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast