+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast

Thread: Covid Thread

Someone is getting very rich

ex -wife has it my bro and nephew have it for a second time, a day after lecturing me to have the booster... ironic. i've had heart problems since having my 2nd jab and am not about to have a booster until i get a clear picture of whats going on with my heart.
    I'm bedridden at the moment so the chances of catching anything is remote. good luck to you all out there in the real world/

Thats weird about the heart issues Mondaze, my 18 year old Daughter is refusing the Booster as she was having heart pulpertations from the 2 jabs, it frightened her that much she now goes cold just hearing the word Covid. I have had mine, I am diabetic so need as much help as I can get, i did not suffer with the jabs but did when I had covid last January and I really don't want it again. I am sure I have Long covid as I still cannot sleep, I'm awake at 3am every day!
    I actually took a test today as my app pinged me but it was negative. I am now constantly in a state of Paranoia 😱

I think we all are in a state of mental anguish my friend...

I delayed my booster until a heart scan as a condition runs in my family, got the all clear so went ahead. I've stopped my kids from having any jabs because of myocarditis and the miniscule risk to them from the virus - the JCVI had the same view but Whitty went ahead recommending it regardless.

My other half always suffers with the jabs and today is no, exception. She had the jab yesterday queuing with some very young people and is now still in bed, hot cold, fever, tablets drinking like a fish, very sweaty and no sign of getting up any time soon. If its just today its a small sacrifice to prevent getting the real thing!

Its back, Both my Son and Daughter have tested positive to Covid, they are isolating but in good spirits. I am waiting to catch it as they have both been with me over Christmas but saying that, I had 3 days of feeling off, weak, shivers and headaches so, im hoping i have had it?? Scary😬

Hi Dave, Sorry to hear that your wife still had another horrid reaction to the jab. I hope she's feeling better now.

I'm also sorry to hear that your children have tested positive again. Did you do a PCR test? I hope everyone is better soon.

Westy, always interested to hear your professional views on jabs and latest events ...

I got boosted. Just don't want to be ill again ...
    Last edited by MissWinnie; 04-01-2022 at 08:28 PM.

Mondaze, I hope you are feeling a bit better.

Quote Originally Posted by MissWinnie View Post

Westy, always interested to hear your professional views on jabs and latest events ...
    Are you sitting comfortably Winnie

I would urge anyone with an open mind to lookup Dr David Martin on Rumble, the whole thing has been a long time in the offing and it stinks to high heaven, it has made some people very rich whilst polarising society. Moving on though to the here and now......

Omicron is clearly a lot milder than it's predecessors, as you know I work in Pharmacy and the demand for LFTs is phenomenal which leads me to believe the high positive numbers is to a large extent down to more testing. I believe the numbers weren't massively different in the community with Delta, just that there was a different ratio of known to unknown then vs now.

Masks are I believe pointless because everyone uses single use surgical grade masks over and over again which effectively renders them useless, perhaps with social distancing indoors they would marginally help - the resurgence of the common cold pre-Omicron and post unlocking is I think fair evidence of that. The trouble is there's always a spike after removal of restrictions and at some point they have to be removed so the key is capacity to deal with the fallout, I think we are more or less where we need to be with capacity (in the sense that hospitalisations are well below the same period last year) except for one thing - isolation rules. So an impact based decision has to be made on availability of essential workers vs the workload - Omicron is rife already, the vulnerable cohorts are vaxxed so give them high protection in hospitals but let asymptomatic +ve workers go to work without contact with the vulnerable.

Plan B without doubt is a mechanism to blame the public for going to pubs, clubs and the football/darts/etc

In summary - amend isolation rules to preserve capacity, the vaccine & immunity from previous infection provides enough immunity so let's crack on with life.

FACT - the overall deaths in 2021 is less than all years to 2018. Covid is therefore being allowed a disproportionate amount of the UK's resources.

Take care all.

WCV

Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)