+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast

Thread: o/t now that all the w@nkers are leaving.....

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    Don't you feel a bit of a **** now Howdy? **** me, I would if I was you!
    You’re not me. I’ll guarantee I’ve given more to charity than monsieur ar$ewipe.

I actually donate and put my hand in my own pocket when I see a good cause. Not tick something off on my bucket list and and expect everyone else to donate.

Zero substance. He knows where he can shove his donation.

Unless he decides to stay up there.

You are confused, raging, but I appreciate that you don't realise it.

This thread is about Labour and so Red's point about Grayling was, in a sense, a diversion, but interesting and one I was happy to take. He's a good poster and it's a pleasure to engage with him.

Whataboutery has it's place, but it depends upon how it is used. When you employ it - and certainly how you employed it against gm - it's generally about deflecting attention away from any criticism of the Labour Party. In other words, it's merely an extension of what Labour is doing on antisemitism - ignoring it and hoping it will go away.
    Last edited by KerrAvon; 02-03-2019 at 10:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo View Post
    You’re not me. I’ll guarantee I’ve given more to charity than monsieur ar$ewipe.

I actually donate and put my hand in my own pocket when I see a good cause. Not tick something off on my bucket list and and expect everyone else to donate.

Like a nightclub in the morning...

@Raging. Having read the Hackney Labour Party's motion in detail, I see it engages in it's own bit of gratuitous whataboutery by bringing in Blair and Iraq.

Hmm... You are based in London and a Labour Party member... Have you drafted any motions lately?

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    Corbyn clearly talks the country down, as you do.

I have no interest in whether Corbyn tupped Abbott. That was a bit of banter. I forgot that political zealots have no sense of humour.

P.s. I think Stormy Daniels might baulk at the description 'pros'.
    Really? You couldn't get a more positive person, apart from pocket! It aint talking the country down to highlight abject poverty, it's talking it down by not recognising it, or closer to the truth, accepting it as a result of a 'robust economy's

And Kerr, you can't do banter either...

Ooh, my dad's bigger than your dad...

Talk about sad.....

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    Ooh, my dad's bigger than your dad...

Talk about sad.....
    Bucket list it is then.

What a fake.

Bucket list it is then.

What a fake.
    Ok, let's say it was a bucket list thing (it isn't, but you won't believe that)

What's actually wrong with someone deciding to do that and gets some money for charity also??
    As i've already stated, this is self funded....

Come on Howdy. A bit harsh. I'm sure no charity is going to turn down cash whether it is bucket list thing or not.

Good luck with it all MMM. I don't think you need to justify yourself to anybody, just go for it.

I'm sure that MMM is not doing this for a pat on the back. Whenever I have raised money for a charity it has always been tied in with a challenge I am doing where you think I might as well do it for a good reason. This acts to motivate you to complete the task.
    I have never thought to myself what a super guy I am because that is irrelevant.

I'm also sure that MMM won't be offended if people choose not to sponsor him either.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 02-03-2019 at 11:41 AM.

Hilarious diversion from the thrust of the thread. Alway fun to read. Classic Millers Mad.

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast