+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 23 of 57 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: QF v huns

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Correct.
    Our only chance is if it’s a sh1tfest.
    Like today.
    If it’s a “football match”, we’re f****d.
    2 or 3-0.
    Chance gone.
    To be fair you said the same about todays game? My thoughts are we played ok,scum were there for the taking though and consi missed some decent chances,thought DM had his tactics spot on but for a lapse in concentration at the corner we should've won,anyway we shall see what the replay brings,we beat them last time at ******* garden so im clinging on to the hope we do it again COYR

Correct.
    Our only chance is if it’s a sh1tfest.
    Like today.
    If it’s a “football match”, we’re f****d.
    2 or 3-0.
    Chance gone.
    Red, min, you seem like a decent chap but by fcuk you are one negative sonofabitch.

Tie is not over. Yeah we should have burried them today but maybe at Ibrox, it will suit us.

Have faith, min.

What happened at the end, by the fence. Was it a flare thrown over the fence into the home end, or a chair?

Eh?
    I am
    Wasn’t there.
    Thought that applied to watching it. My bad.

We should've finished them off in the 1st half when we were all over them, from where I was it looked like we should've had another pen in the 2nd half.

Lowe and Ball were outstanding, Stewart looked lethargic at times. Big improvement in our set pieces today but we did tend to lump it high too much to Cosgrove in the 2nd half.

I missed the second half, so i have just seen the score.

Lets see what tickets we get for the replay at iprix...

My thoughts

A draw is nae a bad result considering we were playing with two ghosts. Ferguson as much as i like him was a complete waste of a shirt and Stewart was pretty much honking all game. How light weight is he. How did he end on his arse for the corner which led to the goal.

I thought McLennan was fouled for a pen but im in the Y so its a long way.

I also thought Morelos dive would have been given by other refs and Considine had his hands on him. So well played Clancy on that one.

I also thought sevco were wasteful on the counter. The break at blistering speed but seem to choose the wrong ball. Always seemed to chose candeias when Kent was the better ball. Nae complaining like.

I would hate to be Cosgrove. His job is thankless at times

Lowe seemed well fired up and deserved MOM

Considine and McKenna need a pint off the rest of the team. McKenna for the challenge near the end. Superb defending. Then Considines block at the death. Both goal bound. Well done boys. Both excellent pieces of defending

But why did it take 85 mins to make a positive change. Is there just a plan A. Questions need to be asked after having two seriously sub par performances(who inexplicably lasted 90 each)

We need to be alot better to go through. Alot better

Now for the bad stuff that seems to always come at sevco and the deid c@nts games. Why do some of Aberdeens biggest reprobates turn up. Today is the first game my wee man has missed since he has been going as i knew the fuds would be out in force and i dont want him to witness it. Low and behold i had the biggest d@ck in the ground next to me on the Y. This pished f@cking moron obviously doesnt know that missiles at Scottish games are in the spotlight as he launched a red lighter at Kent after the goal. It sat there all the second half. He then bettered that by racially abusing Kamara a couple of times. I hope this c@nt gets done in tonight. Total fanny. Then a couple of coins were lobbed a Kent later in the game. There was a photographer taking photos of them. So expect it to be in the paper. Then more racist shouts came from further back up the Y. How hard is it to nae chuck stuff and nae be racist. Its simple human behaviour
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 03-03-2019 at 04:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    My thoughts

A draw is nae a bad result considering we were playing with two ghosts. Ferguson as much as i like him was a complete waste of a shirt and Stewart was pretty much honking all game. How light weight is he. How did he end on his arse for the corner which led to the goal.

I thought McLennan was fouled for a pen but im in the Y so its a long way.

I also thought Morelos dive would have been given by other refs and Considine had his hands on him. So well played Clancy on that one.

I also thought sevco were wasteful on the counter. The break at blistering speed but seem to choose the wrong ball. Always seemed to chose candeias when Kent was the better ball. Nae complaining like.

I would hate to be Cosgrove. His job is thankless at times

Lowe seemed well fired up and deserved MOM

Considine and McKenna need a pint off the rest of the team. McKenna for the challenge near the end. Superb defending. Then Considines block at the death. Both goal bound. Well done boys. Both excellent pieces of defending

But why did it take 85 mins to make a positive change. Is there just a plan A. Questions need to be asked after having two seriously sub par performances(who inexplicably lasted 90 each)

We need to be alot better to go through. Alot better

Now for the bad stuff that seems to always come at sevco and the deid c@nts games. Why do some of Aberdeens biggest reprobates turn up. Today is the first game my wee man has missed since he has been going as i knew the fuds would be out in force and i dont want him to witness it. Low and behold i had the biggest d@ck in the ground next to me on the Y. This pished f@cking moron obviously doesnt know that missiles at Scottish games are in the spotlight as he launched a red lighter at Kent after the goal. It sat there all the second half. He then bettered that by racially abusing Kamara a couple of times. I hope this c@nt gets done in tonight. Total fanny. Then a couple of coins were lobbed a Kent later in the game. There was a photographer taking photos of them. So expect it to be in the paper. Then more racist shouts came from further back up the Y. How hard is it to nae chuck stuff and nae be racist. Its simple human behaviour
    Did you nae report the racist? You can't expect him/them to get done if you do nothing!!!! I went to court after someone reported similar in soother at European game.....takes bollox but needs to happen

This might be a bit harsh but I find it quite embarrassing that a professional football player is so one footed he can’t even kick the ball out for a throw in with his right foot.

If Stewart had managed to kick the ball out for a throw in instead of putting it out for a corner they wouldn’t have scored.

I guess a draw was fair in the end,we could have been 3-0 up at half time,didn’t play so well in the second half.

Quote Originally Posted by 64syrupofjarvie View Post
    Did you nae report the racist? You can't expect him/them to get done if you do nothing!!!! I went to court after someone reported similar in soother at European game.....takes bollox but needs to happen
    In hindsight aye i should have. There was a steward nae far from him. He was in a big group of him pals and being watched. The other shouts came from behind me

Worryingly its the 3rd game ive heard racist abuse in the Y this season

Page 23 of 57 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast