+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 24 of 560 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474124524 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking News - New Stadium and Training Facilities

re: Breaking News - New Stadium and Training Facilities

Glad someone heard it

Thought I would wait a few days before replying to the news of the stadium move.....I can honestly say I have not met one person in the city who thinks this is a good move....the heart of the club is being ripped out of the city with this move.... It seems our desperation to get away from pittodrie has placified some of our fans in to thinking this will be a good move....a club is more than just being in a stadium for 90 mins....moving to a field in the middle of nowhere will be a disaster for the club as soon as we start being Shiite again ( which will happen at some point )...who is honestly going to bother going along on a Wednesday night to a stadium at the edge of the city for a meaningless game against Ross county/Inverness / Patrick thistle ??? ...now don't give me the uber fan pish....look at the crowds in the last ten years when we have been ****e and tell me it won't be a lot less out in the middle of nowhere ....Stewart Milne is a cheuchter ....he has no understanding of be

[quote="mastrick1960"]Thought I would wait a few days before replying to the news of the stadium move.....I can honestly say I have not met one person in the city who thinks this is a good move....the heart of the club is being ripped out of the city with this move.... It seems our desperation to get away from pittodrie has placified some of our fans in to thinking this will be a good move....a club is more than just being in a stadium for 90 mins....moving to a field in the middle of nowhere will be a disaster for the club as soon as we start being Shiite again ( which will happen at some point )...who is honestly going to bother going along on a Wednesday night to a stadium at the edge of the city for a meaningless game against Ross county/Inverness / Patrick thistle ??? ...now don't give me the uber fan pish....look at the crowds in the last ten years when we have been ****e and tell me it won't be a lot less out in the middle of nowhere ....Stewart Milne i

Mastrick was just a field , not that long ago.

You should always remember the first rule about new stadiums, don't believe it until they build it.

[quote="mastrick1960"]Thought I would wait a few days before replying to the news of the stadium move.....I can honestly say I have not met one person in the city who thinks this is a good move....the heart of the club is being ripped out of the city with this move.... It seems our desperation to get away from pittodrie has placified some of our fans in to thinking this will be a good move....a club is more than just being in a stadium for 90 mins....moving to a field in the middle of nowhere will be a disaster for the club as soon as we start being Shiite again ( which will happen at some point )...who is honestly going to bother going along on a Wednesday night to a stadium at the edge of the city for a meaningless game against Ross county/Inverness / Patrick thistle ??? ...now don't give me the uber fan pish....look at the crowds in the last ten years when we have been ****e and tell me it won't be a lot less out in the middle of nowhere ....Stewart Milne i

every person I have spoken to since this was announced has been 100% behind the move and have a very genuine belief that this time it will happen. time for everyone to embrace change. This will be the best thing to happen to the club in a long time

It's hardly in the middle of nowhere. You have westhill, kingswells plus the new countesswells village which itself will have over 4,500 population. Then you have the awpr junction just two minutes away plus the proposed new developments near dobbies along with the new flyover.

[quote="Brian Grantland"]Thought I would wait a few days before replying to the news of the stadium move.....I can honestly say I have not met one person in the city who thinks this is a good move....the heart of the club is being ripped out of the city with this move.... It seems our desperation to get away from pittodrie has placified some of our fans in to thinking this will be a good move....a club is more than just being in a stadium for 90 mins....moving to a field in the middle of nowhere will be a disaster for the club as soon as we start being Shiite again ( which will happen at some point )...who is honestly going to bother going along on a Wednesday night to a stadium at the edge of the city for a meaningless game against Ross county/Inverness / Patrick thistle ??? ...now don't give me the uber fan pish....look at the crowds in the last ten years when we have been ****e and tell me it won't be a lot les

Quote Originally Posted by LED
    It's hardly in the middle of nowhere. You have westhill, kingswells plus the new countesswells village which itself will have over 4,500 population. Then you have the awpr junction just two minutes away plus the proposed new developments near dobbies along with the new flyover.
    Really ??
    So where in the city can you walk to the new ground within 30 mins ?
    Where will you be able to have a meal/ pint within walking distance of the new ground ?
    So coming from kincorth/Northfield/ b.o.d/sunnybank /rosemount/mastrick/ etc etc where it is a breeze to get to pittodrie will now suddenly be a breeze to get to without driving a car ??
    We have for years slagged grounds like st Johnstone / Inverness for being soulless grounds yet here we will have a ground even more unaccessable than this new ground....

It is fvkn mad having a ground that you cannot walk to from anywhere in the city....but never mind it will serve all the shire supporters w

Page 24 of 560 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474124524 ... LastLast