+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 24 of 954 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474124524 ... LastLast

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

That sums Scottish fitba up, Brown gets away with fouling in the box and a few minutes later Racist FC get a penalty for the ba hitting a Saints defender on his side - bunch of cheating cvnts.

At least Tommy Wright knows how to set his side up to play against that shower of cvnts.

What chance do any of us have when they have better players and the ref on side? Thomson is a disgrace

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Grieves View Post
    That sums Scottish fitba up, Brown gets away with fouling in the box and a few minutes later Racist FC get a penalty for the ba hitting a Saints defender on his side - bunch of cheating cvnts.

At least Tommy Wright knows how to set his side up to play against that shower of cvnts.
    Does he? It seems not

Quote Originally Posted by Sheep On Fire View Post
    How bad is Sky's coverage of Scottish fitba, Andy Walker must be the worst and most bias pundit on the planet. We need the next TV deal to miss out Sky completely
    The way to deal with it is get rid of sky as there are plenty ways of getting a game on laptop live without givin that lot any of your hard earned....

Quote Originally Posted by Donrino View Post
    Does he? It seems not
    Saints should have had a penalty to go 3-1 up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Grieves View Post

Really?
    He's lost at home 4-2 & now 5-2.
    You sure about that?

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Really?
    He's lost at home 4-2 & now 5-2.
    You sure about that?
    It wouldn't have been 5-2 if Thomson didn't make so many mistakes - most of the big decisions went against St Johnstone.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    We should be careful about wanting the baldy share trader to be sacked...
    Because if he is, we all know who the Glasgow press would say is favourite to take over....

Here's my prediction.

Derek McInnes will be at the B@stard Garden before season 17/18.
    Alex McLeish will be our new manager.

First off, Deek going to sevco would need them having to pay decent money....they are skint.

Second off, As much as i loved big Eck as a player the sevco arse licker can phuck off...

Quote Originally Posted by Sheep On Fire View Post
    How bad is Sky's coverage of Scottish fitba, Andy Walker must be the worst and most bias pundit on the planet. We need the next TV deal to miss out Sky completely
    BT give a f@ck and so do their pundits. Give them it all. I dont grudge paying my subscription at all

Plus you get a laugh at Sutton ranting(he right quite alot of the time these days)

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    First off, Deek going to sevco would need them having to pay decent money....they are skint.

Second off, As much as i loved big Eck as a player the sevco arse licker can phuck off...
    Not necessarily disagreeing.
    I'm just giving my ot fiction.
    And if DM resigns, we get feck all compo.
    As for Eck, I think Milne is glaikit enough to think we'd be pleased with McLeish

Page 24 of 954 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474124524 ... LastLast