+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 24 of 32 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid vaccines

And still no end in sight to this f**king lockdown/loss of freedom bollox.

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    So what does the news give us this morning?

Coronavirus: Greece to test Israeli ‘miracle drug’
    “We would all be very relieved if we could find a drug that could cure the disease itself.”

https://www.jpost.com/israel-news/to...reement-658243

The largest hospital in Greece will take part in the trials of an Israeli treatment for COVID-19, following the meeting between Greek Prime Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in Jerusalem on Monday.

Netanyahu held up a vial that he called a “miracle drug,” adding: “If you’re infected by corona and are seriously ill and have a lung problem, take this, inhale it, and you come out feeling good.”

Many COVID-19 deaths are associated with a cytokine storm, which means the immune system begins attacking healthy cells. The EXO-CD24 treatment for COVID-19 is based on exosomes, which are responsible for cell-to-cell communication. The treatment delivers CD24 protein to the lungs, which helps calm down the immune system.
    Well the Israeli s are genius at medicine so fingers crossed it’s a cure.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    The economy is trashed, people have lost a whole year of their lives, schoolkids are broken and the fecking eejits are now arguing about the effectiveness of the vaccine.

FFS!

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/worl...ead-of-oxford/,

110,000 are already reported dead from a deadly combination of the common cold, influenza, corona and the sheer ineptitude of a Cabal of Cabinet Minister Conservative and Unionist Cretins led by a blonde-haired, grinning, smirking, clueless clown aided and abetted by their quisling sidekick Kier Starmer.
    I get all of this BT but the thought was / is if you just let it go rife and herd immunity it would have wiped out a massive percentage of the sick elderly and the NHS most definitely wouldn’t have coped , I’ve posted previously re this and it really isn’t real until it destroys one of your own or a friend close to you - people can throw as many figures false or otherwise at it as you like and continue to blame a prime minister ( somehow I don’t know how ) for all of this.

My question is what would you and the others be posting if they had called time on this and said it’s a flu at worst get on with everything, my guess is you d be complaining the other way and Boris would be at fault for not controlling this so called flu.

See reality is devil you devil you don’t - all that figures thing in the middle is just politics as usual but more emphasised now when there is literally absolutely nothing else to talk about.

Me personally when I get my call I’m going for my jab , give myself half a chance of living god forbid I got it bad, I posted before re being guilty of the same views as many until it kills people you know in a few days - suddenly reality kicks in and the element of doubt in your thoughts pops in your head, if it can do that to my friends it could do it to me.

It’s not even about that you may be fine and have been diagnosed and ok , it’s who you pass it to and Kill where the issues start.

All I see now is Hancock being wheeled out with threats of £10,000 fines or ten years in prison (cost to the taxpayer?) or Boris on television in Derby or somewhere wearing a white coat and daft white hat more reminiscent of a market pork pie trader than a Prime Minister.

I was offered the jab yesterday but politely declined. They will have to kill me another way. I social distance to the max and wear one of those leper style bells with a sign around my neck saying, "Keep the F**k away from me".

That way nobody catches nothing.

"Ten years jail if you lie about your travel destination"

Can't lie to the State.
    But the State can lie to you.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    "Ten years jail if you lie about your travel destination"

Can't lie to the State.
    But the State can lie to you.
    OC left the forum because of my constant criticism of This Cabal of Cabinet Minister Conservative and Unionist Cretins led by a blonde-haired, grinning, smirking, clueless clown aided and abetted by their quisling sidekick Kier Starmer, but it's really not getting any better is it?

It's taken them one full year to realise that having open borders with no Covid controls is madness. Roll on 15th February.

OC left the forum because of my constant criticism of This Cabal of Cabinet Minister Conservative and Unionist Cretins led by a blonde-haired, grinning, smirking, clueless clown aided and abetted by their quisling sidekick Kier Starmer, but it's really not getting any better is it?

It's taken them one full year to realise that having open borders with no Covid controls is madness. Roll on 15th February.
    To be fair BT, I don't think OC's departure was entirely your doing. He was well pissed off with me constantly picking up on his misuse of the covid stats and asking why he appeared to be a government shill. I'll take half the rap mon ami.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    To be fair BT, I don't think OC's departure was entirely your doing. He was well pissed off with me constantly picking up on his misuse of the covid stats and asking why he appeared to be a government shill. I'll take half the rap mon ami.
    Thank you sinkov, I feel much better for knowing that. I notice the government are still slinging stupid statistics around to justify this perpetual loss of freedom and metamorphosis into a Eastern European Police State.

Thank you sinkov, I feel much better for knowing that. I notice the government are still slinging stupid statistics around to justify this perpetual loss of freedom and metamorphosis into a Eastern European Police State.
    How many times have we said we're being run by lunatics, ten years for telling porkies about where you've been on your jollies, you can't get more than 7 years for rape. Hancock is totally deranged, it's simply indisputable.

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    Well the Israeli s are genius at medicine so fingers crossed it’s a cure.
    as I read, the idea has been around for some years. and this seems to be a rehash of a (possible?) cancer treatment - CD24 protein/gene inflammatorty response suppression?....but dont know why they had to go to Greece to continue the clinical tests/trials - I wonder what the patients think....I'd hope they're being asked for permission ?

Page 24 of 32 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)