+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 24 of 98 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast

Thread: Mellon gone and Hughes incoming

Talk about timing... news breaking that Malky is the new County boss.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    We really don't need to go down that road mate because i'm certain he will not even be on the shortlist.
    Tbh mate I meant on here. One poster calling for so called snowflake fans to **** off and then we can bring him in, ridiculous stuff.

If the mere mention of bringing him in divides the fans then it's a no brainer. Let's just bring in someone without the baggage. I couldn't give a **** about Malky McKay or whether he's reformed or not, but I do care about United. I no longer care what the other MM does next either as he no longer has a connection to the club I've loved for over 40 years

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    If the mere mention of bringing him in divides the fans then it's a no brainer.
    Well right here, right now, we can say exactly the same about Tam Courts.

Quote Originally Posted by BudMill90 View Post
    Talk about timing... news breaking that Malky is the new County boss.
    And Ross County fans not happy

Staggies View
    @staggiesview
    We’re strongly AGAINST the reported appointment of Malky MacKay.

He should be nowhere near the game with the views he holds towards other human beings and we’ll protest against this appointment in any way we can.

You’re not welcome here.

We really could do without the circus act that would follow and the division it would cause in the support

"Dundee United new boss timeline revealed as two big hitters ruled out of the running for Tannadice hot seat"

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/...point-24184860

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Tbh mate I meant on here. One poster calling for so called snowflake fans to **** off and then we can bring him in, ridiculous stuff.

If the mere mention of bringing him in divides the fans then it's a no brainer. Let's just bring in someone without the baggage. I couldn't give a **** about Malky McKay or whether he's reformed or not, but I do care about United. I no longer care what the other MM does next either as he no longer has a connection to the club I've loved for over 40 years
    Think anyone who is brought in will divide the fans unless we could maybe do a deal with man city and get pep in.

Quote Originally Posted by AraBrian View Post
    Think anyone who is brought in will divide the fans unless we could maybe do a deal with man city and get pep in.
    I think it is one thing though fans have different opinions on footballing decisions and something that has nothing to do with football.

More Ross County fan reaction

Looks like Malky Mackay who interestingly enough managed cowie at Watford , Cardiff and Wigan......

Please lord no surely we could get someone better who at least aligns with the values of the club

Hopefully not, Malky MacKay is a horrible bloke. If he did get the job, I would not be surprised to see numerous fans chuck it, and I certainly wouldn't blame then.

I hope to god it isn't.

After the chairman came out with his "community club" statement we're honestly linked with Mackay? Really?

Will be absolutely gutted if Malky Mackay is our next manager and won't be renewing my season ticket, would be an absolute waste of an opportunity.

A real dark day for the club. Pushing things like the Staggie Army, then employing this racist, homophobic, ***ist [censored]. Outwith that, when did he last manage a club?

A message to our SLO, surely you have to do something and let the club know how the majority of the fans feel about this. Don't sit on the fence, do something to stop this.

Not one positive comment.

I am just glad we are not going to be the experiment lab for MacKay and bring all the negative publicity to our club.

How good does McInnes look this morning lads 😂 what a tense couple of days.

Quote Originally Posted by arab777 View Post
    And Ross County fans not happy

Staggies View
    @staggiesview
    We’re strongly AGAINST the reported appointment of Malky MacKay.

He should be nowhere near the game with the views he holds towards other human beings and we’ll protest against this appointment in any way we can.

You’re not welcome here.

We really could do without the circus act that would follow and the division it would cause in the support
    Agree we can do without the circus of bringing in mackay but as has been said by some of our supporters they will be wanting their season ticket money back unless new manager is someone they want and thats only out of posters on here who are usually quite loyal to the club will never get the whole support behind any manager until he has some big success lot of supporters wanted rid of MM because we only made the scottish cup semi.Never keep everyone happy I will be supporting utd no matter who the next manager is and won't be asking for my season ticket money back.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    A person at that meeting who hated ST with a passion has said and i quote,"I would rather have ST back with some of the things i'm hearing at this meeting."

FACT.
    So we know your contact is Mark, Scott, Tony, David or Jimmy then

Page 24 of 98 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)