+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 242 of 625 FirstFirst ... 142192232240241242243244252292342 ... LastLast
Results 2,411 to 2,420 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Everyone knew that was what I was meaning
    Chill chaps and enjoy the 2nd half of guff p1sh fitba.....I certainly enjoyed the 1st.....with luck I’ll be picking up beer......oops sorry, glue tokens at the end of the match, so far so good and a decent price.....anyway, Nicholls in the cage on Saturday, dependant on the weather being above 0c to allow our game to go ahead, if not, more guff p1sh to gamble on!

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Chill chaps and enjoy the 2nd half of guff p1sh fitba.....I certainly enjoyed the 1st.....with luck I’ll be picking up beer......oops sorry, glue tokens at the end of the match, so far so good and a decent price.....anyway, Nicholls in the cage on Saturday, dependant on the weather being above 0c to allow our game to go ahead, if not, more guff p1sh to gamble on!

SF
    What’s that got to do with Derek McInnes?

Anyway...he has picked up more points than Dodgy Del.

McInnes Oot
    Clarke In
    Yes he has, 94 v 89 from same number of games. Given the record in the head to head matches (12 v 3) his points total against everybody else is 91 v 77.

Now if we can just blend McInnes for the Aberdeen v Killie matches and Clarke for all other matches we might have a league winning manager!!

What’s that got to do with Derek McInnes?
    Absolutely f uck all, you know I need to spam up the board now and again to the disdain of one or two happy campers.....anyway.....3-0(f ucked) however, 3-1(fingers crossed) can/could pay a decent sum
    SF

Absolutely f uck all, you know I need to spam up the board now and again to the disdain of one or two happy campers.....anyway.....3-0(f ucked) however, 3-1(fingers crossed) can/could pay a decent sum
    SF
    Sterling missed a great chance

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Given the record in the head to head matches (12 v 3).
    Clarke = McInnes’s bitch.
    Needed The Craig Thomson show to get anything off the Dons

SF
    Hardlines, they should really have got a third.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Clarke = McInnes’s bitch.
    Needed The Craig Thomson show to get anything off the Dons
    I get the feeling Steve Clarke is getting to you lad. He is the Kilmarnock manager not ours so relax. One day we might end up with someone as good as him.

I get the feeling Steve Clarke is getting to you lad. He is the Kilmarnock manager not ours so relax. One day we might end up with someone as good as him.
    Nah, just loving your double standards.
    McInnes’s bitch and targeting a little step of 4th and qualifying for Europe.
    Oh the irony.

Hardlines, they should really have got a third.
    Ach weel, not to be regarding kerching!! every cloud has a silver lining though, for many years dependant on work/once michty/local fitba....I’ve taken the opportunity to cheer on some chaps from Islington.....long story....anyway .”some you win,some you draw” is still pertinent .....I do get grief/well banter.....in humour tbf from decent sorts that have aligned themselves with another team from North London, anyway, no issue, not much money lost, and most importantly Deek will lead us to another trophy soon which is what we all hope for......back on topic ! Sorry !

Page 242 of 625 FirstFirst ... 142192232240241242243244252292342 ... LastLast