+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 244 of 349 FirstFirst ... 144194234242243244245246254294344 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,440 of 3487

Thread: O/T DDay for Brexit..well sort of...

Not as robust as they used to be, they are letting hairdressers in now.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Not a fan of Boris by any stretch but ffs
    If politicians are going to be taken to court for "lying", courts would have queues a mile long yet another attempt to add to the anti leave mob

Boris Johnson will be summonsed to court to face accusations of misconduct in public office over claims he was lying when he said the UK gave the EU £350 million a week.

The favourite to win the Tory leadership race faces a private prosecution by campaigner Marcus Ball.

Looking at the bus again a lawyer could & probably would argue that no specific promise was made let alone a lie
    & I repeat I am not a fan of Boris
    I don't think the legal action is anything to do with promises. The accusation is that Boris said that we give the EU £350 million a week. If he did and that is not the case then he lied. What do you see on the bus that makes you think different?

I don't know what the real agenda of the bloke bringing this action is but it does seem to be a waste of time and money

The side of the bus said we send £350 million a week
    What's the real figure that we sent in 2016
    Theresa May is the epitome of obfuscation so should be doing time
    Last edited by Exiletyke; 29-05-2019 at 06:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    Who would you classify as a UK far right politician BL?
    A.W and T.R are the first names that come to mind.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Not as robust as they used to be, they are letting hairdressers in now.
    If they are short of hairdressers then what's the problem GF ?

They have a skill , there is a need , seems pretty reasonable to me .

Quote Originally Posted by BigLadonOS View Post
    A.W and T.R are the first names that come to mind.
    Why not give their names? Is there something masonic going on? I assume TR is Yaxley Lennon? But he's not a politician. Who's AW? I'm thick remember.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Come on guys, Boris Johnson, Nigel Farage? Really? They are both imbeciles you only have to look at them to know that. They are borderline insane and that's being generous.Can you really trust your lives. families etc with the likes of these 2? Constantly ridiculed in the press and media apart from the right wing media that is. How anyone with any slight left leanings on here can entertain them I will never know. They are not one bit for the working man of this country no matter what they tell you. The BREXIT they have in their heads is nothing like the one you have in yours.They are all sound bites and bull shyte and they are fooling the masses just like Thatcher did. And what a wonderful woman she turned out to be. Not saying you can't have a brexit but reject the fools.
    Enjoy the read.

Nigel Farage has quit Ukip after 25 years, saying the party he led to its greatest election successes was now unrecognisable because of the “fixation” with the anti-Muslim policies of its leader, Gerard Batten.

Farage, who took Ukip to third place by number of votes in the 2015 election and significantly shaped the ground for the Brexit referendum, said he was dismayed by Batten’s policies and his decision to appoint the far-right campaigner Tommy Robinson as an adviser.

Writing in the Daily Telegraph, Farage condemned Batten’s decision to throw Ukip’s support behind an anti-Brexit demonstration in London on Sunday organised by Robinson and his associates, saying it was likely to “inspire violence and thuggish behaviour”.

“My heart sinks as I reflect on the idea that they may be seen by some as representative of the cause for which I have campaigned for so much of my adult life,” wrote Farage, who regularly contributes a column to the newspaper. “The very idea of Tommy Robinson being at the centre of the Brexit debate is too awful to contemplate.

He couldn't be any more open than that could he?

Why not give their names? Is there something masonic going on? I assume TR is Yaxley Lennon? But he's not a politician. Who's AW? I'm thick remember.
    Try ANW

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Nice attempt at straw , I'll try again .

Australia has some very robust immigration policies , you have to have the skills they need .

There's an age restriction , if your partner has the skills and you don't then you have to have funds in place to support yourself .

Do you ever see or hear them called out as inward looking , xenophobic , liitle Australians who are dinosaurs because of their present day policies ?

I'd suggest their is more than a hint of imperialism from capitalists who champion free movement , in other words cheap labour to be exploited , no better than 18th century african slave traders in my opinion .
    That they never get 'called out' (as you say) amazes me. It must be that people just dont know. I call them out every chance I get. This is a country that still locks Aborinals up in compounds, that through the 20th century had a national policy to become a white only nation with a white only immigration policy and by breeding black people out of their society. They control it with a robust immigration policy as you say.

How they escaped sporting sanctions in the same way as South Africa staggeres me. I can see why many in the UK would aspire to this.

Your point in free movement needs a full answer which I will do later.

Because I will not give them the satisfaction of having their names shown. If you dont know who they are do some research and make your own mind up.

Page 244 of 349 FirstFirst ... 144194234242243244245246254294344 ... LastLast