+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 245 of 560 FirstFirst ... 145195235243244245246247255295345 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,450 of 5595

Thread: Breaking News - New Stadium and Training Facilities

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    You’re not a team leader in a call centre or bank by any chance? You sound like one
    No, but the thought of staying put and regressing gives me an insight into your negative mindset
    It's truly depressing, I don't know how you do it.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    I live in Ellon and don't take the bus to Pittodrie.
    Why, because I've been on King street to many times watching buses go by refusing to stop as they are full.
    I'd truly be interested in doing the P&R option at Kingsford, with more confidence I'll get on the bus at the start of the journey.

Pittodrie is horrible to vacate and you can still be in the area an hour after the final whistle trying to get out.
    Kingsford, being right on the AWPR and A944 junctions will allow the traffic to disperse in all directions.
    It's simply not as restrictive as Pittodrie.

Far more parking options at Kingsford too if the shuttles / P&R buses are not as good as hoped for.
    Kingsford itself, Kingswells P&R, Prime 4 estate, Lawsondale and Arnhall will all be used.

For every challenge, it creates an opportunity.
    For the Banff supporters you refer to, it could be an opportunity for a supporters bus, to take you right to the door.
    May even pick up in Oldmeldrum and give you the 1 bus service your looking for.
    It's an opportunity you should have been looking into as opposed to giving up at the first challenge.

Like I said before, no wonder we can't progress to our full potential and will likely regress with mindsets of can't do's as opposed to finding solutions. The council is just a reflection of this mindset
    I lived in Ellon for 23 years and not once i was nae allowed on a bus as it was full

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Prove we will regress.

You talk about seeing facts. Lets see yours
    Pittodrie used to have a 24,000 capacity. What is it now?
    We've already regressed.

Standing still will regress us further and with other clubs evolving, we will slip behind them.

Your blinded by the fact we are currently doing well on the field and fortunate we had a couple who helped clear our debts.
    It's unsustainable, and we'll likely end up mid-table, out of Europe like we were for such a long time unless we do something about it.

I lived in Ellon for 23 years and not once i was nae allowed on a bus as it was full
    Obviously never travelled at peak times then

Pittodrie used to have a 24,000 capacity. What is it now?
    We've already regressed.

Standing still will regress us further and with other clubs evolving, we will slip behind them.

Your blinded by the fact we are currently doing well on the field and fortunate we had a couple who helped clear our debts.
    It's unsustainable, and we'll likely end up mid-table, out of Europe like we were for such a long time unless we do something about it.
    We dont fill it anyway

What clubs are progressing

Prove it as that last paragraph is purely speculation

Obviously never travelled at peak times then
    European games, cheek games, did them all and always got on

Same as i have since i lived in Meldrum(the one bus and nae two)

And on that. Lets see the difference between wednesdays crowd and next saturdays. We are a terribly supported club considering our catchment

Far too many big game charlies. But aye a new stadium is needed to accomodate them

European games, cheek games, did them all and always got on
    Well, I have often failed to get on a bus. Maybe you walk to the start of the bus ride.

One time I was in Bridge of Don, waiting for a bus and ended up getting a taxi.
    One of the buses I learned had broken down, causing a backlog of travellers filling up the stops and the buses before it left the town.

The night bus I always go to Union Square as there's no guarantee of getting on even at Union Street.

And on that. Lets see the difference between wednesdays crowd and next saturdays. We are a terribly supported club considering our catchment

Far too many big game charlies. But aye a new stadium is needed to accomodate them
    I agree, far too many would rather watch Formatine

A lot of people are put off Pittodrie, it's cold, wet, wind swept delpidating stadium that needs drastic modernising.
    It would costs us more to resolve than it would moving.

We dont fill it anyway

What clubs are progressing

Prove it as that last paragraph is purely speculation
    Lol, I proved we have regressed so now you switch tact to attack an area where I obviously speculate given where we are and where I see us going.
    I'd hate to be back on here telling you "I told you so"
    You'd probably still be blaming Milne as opposed to accepting he's trying to do something about it now and you guys are not supporting the efforts

Page 245 of 560 FirstFirst ... 145195235243244245246247255295345 ... LastLast