+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: AFC v Farmers

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Exactly budget is only ever used if it’s a team with one bigger than ours
    The problem isn't size of budget it is that so much of the budget we are just not getting value for money. How much are Gleeson, Forrester, Tansey, May, Wilson (loan fee) getting paid combined for the return we are getting from them - £20,000 a week? We are probably spending more on those 5 than the entire St J playing budget

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    That's all excuses, the excuse tombola gets rolled out every opportunity. We don't have the budget that St Johnstone or Kilmarnock do either. If we lose it's the ref to blame, the foul count, the budget, the length of the grass, the penguins choking on plastic.

Kenny Miller has scored the same amount of goals as May, Cosgrove, Wilson and Anderson this season.
    Lo of people on here were screaming " NO !!! " when the rumour of Kenny Miller joining us at start of season.

( allowing for the fact many were, due to his potential bad influence on the squad ?? )

The boy Wilson signed soon after that , and it looked like a good call..................Hindsight, eh ?

Who would take Miller now ?

That's all excuses, the excuse tombola gets rolled out every opportunity. We don't have the budget that St Johnstone or Kilmarnock do either. If we lose it's the ref to blame, the foul count, the budget, the length of the grass, the penguins choking on plastic.

Kenny Miller has scored the same amount of goals as May, Cosgrove, Wilson and Anderson this season.
    Not excuses, explanations.
    In individual games, anything can happen. There is always the opportunity to overcome the odds.
    I accept and acknowledge that.

The only tombola in use is the **** stick used to beat the club and McInnes at any opportunity.

Over the course of the season however, its gained as a measure as to how successful you have been or not.
    Everyone was lauding Hearts, you especially if I recall correctly, yet they are still in the same ballpark as us results wise.
    Everyone's now lauding Kilmarnock, yet McInnes has their number and if we win our two games in hand, were only a point behind them.
    Lets see where we all are at the end of the season.

Incidentally, for the record, I do not think we have played as well as I'd hope for or expect.
    We certainly have failed to deliver so far and the onus is to show a marked improvement in that area.

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Lo of people on here were screaming " NO !!! " when the rumour of Kenny Miller joining us at start of season.

( allowing for the fact many were, due to his potential bad influence on the squad ?? )

The boy Wilson signed soon after that , and it looked like a good call..................Hindsight, eh ?

Exactly.
    Hindsight is a wonderful thing.
    I'd still be hoping for a better long term plan than Miller though.

The only people who thought Wilson was any good are the kind who think he must be good as he plays for Man Utd. Other than scoring a double on his debut what has he actually ever done. That was simply a ridiculous waste of money !!

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post

I said at the time that Miller would be a decent signing. Obviously I didn't think he would end up being our first choice due to the absolute dross we have upfront. Still, Mcinnes would play him left wing.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Not excuses, explanations.
    In individual games, anything can happen. There is always the opportunity to overcome the odds.
    I accept and acknowledge that.

The only tombola in use is the **** stick used to beat the club and McInnes at any opportunity.

Over the course of the season however, its gained as a measure as to how successful you have been or not.
    Everyone was lauding Hearts, you especially if I recall correctly, yet they are still in the same ballpark as us results wise.
    Everyone's now lauding Kilmarnock, yet McInnes has their number and if we win our two games in hand, were only a point behind them.
    Lets see where we all are at the end of the season.

Incidentally, for the record, I do not think we have played as well as I'd hope for or expect.
    We certainly have failed to deliver so far and the onus is to show a marked improvement in that area.
    I'd rather look at where we are just now. It's a better indication of where we can be.

Budgets and tombolas.

Anyone would think McInnes wasn't the longest serving manager in the premier league and seocnd longest serving manager in Scotland.

I'd rather look at where we are just now.
    Its interesting this reflective state you get into immediately following a defeat.

It's a better indication of where we can be.
    Win our two games in hand (starting tonight) and were in 4th spot, a point behind 3rd, despite our poor start.

Budgets and tombolas.

Anyone would think McInnes wasn't the longest serving manager in the premier league and seocnd longest serving manager in Scotland.
    What's the relevance?

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Its interesting this reflective state you get into immediately following a defeat.

Win our two games in hand (starting tonight) and were in 4th spot, a point behind 3rd, despite our poor start.

What's the relevance?
    I'll be honest, I didn't even know we were playing tonight. It would be great being fourth if we win our games in hand though. Celtic will be ****ting it. Hot on their heels. Ripping up the league McInnes style.

I'll be honest, I didn't even know we were playing tonight. It would be great being fourth if we win our games in hand though. Celtic will be ****ting it. Hot on their heels. Ripping up the league McInnes style.
    I get the sarcasm, but how the hell did you not realise that we were playing tonight?
    It's the next opportunity for you to pish your pants.
    We're playing next Tuesday (at home to Dundee) as well by the way, with a game at the weekend away to St Mirren.

I'm surprised your supportive of Clarke given he regularly ****s the bed against us and bottled it at the weekend when they had the opportunity to go four points clear at the top

Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast