+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 25 of 40 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: Streaming games for ST holders

What is it with short notice nowadays
    3 hours for lockdiwn in England 5 mins to learn gaeluc
    I'm only getting every 6th word
    Heech hach ha na hoy shankland
    Heech na hach na hoy penalty

Is anybody surprised? Sack the lot of them in the media department.

Get in there!!!

Nicky Claaaaaaaaark. Yaaaaas.

Quality was better during test. Presumably worse now because of numbers viewing?. I am casting on to tv which is not helping but very grainy.

Quote Originally Posted by Noddydog View Post
    Quality was better during test. Presumably worse now because of numbers viewing?. I am casting on to tv which is not helping but very grainy.
    To be fair, the match stream is better than the pre-match stream, via my Smart TV...

I struggled at first to gat a cast - so switched to “adaptive quality” . Now getting continuous stream but poor. Am scared to stop and try ayain in case I can’t get back. Will maybe give it a go at halftime.

My stream is excellent and clear. Although are we just streaming BBC alba? There's no replays or zoom ins usually on Arabzone.

aye quality is tremendous and no more listing to that pish

In the end I tried again. Quality much better now - just sticks a little every now and again.

Page 25 of 40 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)