+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 27 of 37 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T 2016 Gigs/Concerts

Quote Originally Posted by scobiemacd View Post
    95 quid? Fack that
    95 quid is scandalous.

Izzy Stradlins nae there too so f@ck them

Quote Originally Posted by scobiemacd View Post
    ****age Fanclub, last night, Barras. Brilliant.
    Gutted I missed that Scobes. What was in the set?

Also, I was so looking forward to the Furries too Aldo. They were playing Fuzzy Logic and Radiator, is that right? Love those albums.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    95 quid is scandalous.

Izzy Stradlins nae there too so f@ck them
    I used to think £50 was scandalous for a gig ticket, now it's the norm. £95 actually isn't that bad for an event in London.

Nae that I'll be going like.

Another one for the more mature among us.

Ritchie Blackmore's Rainbow @ The Hydro Sunday 25th June

Quote Originally Posted by supersneak View Post
    Another one for the more mature among us.

Ritchie Blackmore's Rainbow @ The Hydro Sunday 25th June
    Rainbow are one of the greatest bands ever with one of the greatest albums ever, but I want to see Rainbow not Richie Blackmore and hired hands. Its exactly the same as Guns N Roses whenit was Axl only(who I saw at Donington and thought they were sh@tey posing knobbers). Fits the point.

Obviously we winna get jimmy Bain, Ronnie Dio or Cozy Powell but wheres Joe Lyn Turner or Graham Bonnet, wheres Roger Glover, even Bob Rondinelli.

No its a bunch of who the f@cking hell are yous.

Was ecstatic when I heard they were reforming was devastated when I saw the line up.

Nae paying for that.

To add, im nae mature, im only 33

Quote Originally Posted by Skacel View Post
    I used to think £50 was scandalous for a gig ticket, now it's the norm. £95 actually isn't that bad for an event in London.

Nae that I'll be going like.
    Around 7.5 million quid if it sells oot. Nae bad if you can get it

Rainbow are one of the greatest bands ever with one of the greatest albums ever, but I want to see Rainbow not Richie Blackmore and hired hands. Its exactly the same as Guns N Roses whenit was Axl only(who I saw at Donington and thought they were sh@tey posing knobbers). Fits the point.

Obviously we winna get jimmy Bain, Ronnie Dio or Cozy Powell but wheres Joe Lyn Turner or Graham Bonnet, wheres Roger Glover, even Bob Rondinelli.

No its a bunch of who the f@cking hell are yous.

Was ecstatic when I heard they were reforming was devastated when I saw the line up.

Nae paying for that.

To add, im nae mature, im only 33
    No offence intended Pacman, but Rainbow was always about Ritchie Blackmore, the line up changed every album - 27 different musicians over the years. I was fortunate enough to catch them at Ingliston in 1981 with Joe Lynn Turner, one of the best gigs I ever attended. I'm happy to go along and listen to the classic riffs and wallow in nostalgia, I'm sure plenty others will as well.

Fit date Aldo min
    Quote Originally Posted by xtrmntr75 View Post
    Gutted I missed that Scobes. What was in the set?

Also, I was so looking forward to the Furries too Aldo. They were playing Fuzzy Logic and Radiator, is that right? Love those albums.
    Its this monday.

Full two albums back to back. I'll hear Marie man live for thr first time since i saw them at king tuts in 1996/7.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Its this monday.

Full two albums back to back. I'll hear Marie man live for thr first time since i saw them at king tuts in 1996/7.
    Ah, Mario Man. Quality lyrics. 'We honeymooned in Cyprus, that's where she caught the virus, I flew home alone'

I get home on Tuesday. Arrrggghh. It's a gig that worth travelling for. I'll see where else they are playing.

Quote Originally Posted by supersneak View Post
    No offence intended Pacman, but Rainbow was always about Ritchie Blackmore, the line up changed every album - 27 different musicians over the years. I was fortunate enough to catch them at Ingliston in 1981 with Joe Lynn Turner, one of the best gigs I ever attended. I'm happy to go along and listen to the classic riffs and wallow in nostalgia, I'm sure plenty others will as well.
    Blackmore people contacted JLT, Glover and Don Airey about getting together.They all thought it was game on then Blackmore announced the line up without any of the afforementioned informed. JLT was nae a happy man

Page 27 of 37 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast