+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 278 of 410 FirstFirst ... 178228268276277278279280288328378 ... LastLast
Results 2,771 to 2,780 of 4096

Thread: Transfer Rumour Thread 21/22

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    Robson isnae a bad player, he's performed just as erratically as we have at times,when he's good he's good but when he's bad he's 5hite. I'd like him to stay but if he goes then hopefully we have someone lined up and the £150k we'd get would pay for someone's services on a 2 year contract.

Jamie might be adamant that he wants to leave for a fresh challenge though so we might be holding out for the best deal for us.
    Never been a huge fan of Jamie, maybe I'm just too used to seeing great full backs. Don't dislike the guy at all though, and wish him all the best for the future. It's been no surprise recently that nearly, or every team we have played has targeted his area. (even Robbie)

Great he has came through the academy and hopefully move on to money he can actually retire on.

In saying that, who will replace him? That is another can of wurmz.

The Thumb is a cracking signing for them.....baggage or not....he will score goals! At the moment..we look a weaker team than last season.

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    correct, one good game against you lot and that was it
    Ha ha I forgot about that game , Scooby and lee Wilkie came through the boys ranks together, Hugh was a dee then and lee an Arab , I was really surprised both signed for their favourite rival teams , I took an interest in hughs career as he was at the glebelands and Morgan with my kids and was Dee and looked a player , I was right behind him hoping he’d make it

If The Thumb can get fit - he will definitely score goals for them.

Personally, I wouldn't go near him, and I'm glad we didn't sign him.

He's could be a great player, but he is a 'problem' player. The type of player that is never more than a short step away from dragging your club's reputation through the dirt.

The Dees dinnae mind that, they've already done it twice themselves. He's also 'one of their own' - seemingly, whatever the feck that means? So it's a marriage made in heaven.

Butch will nail him in the derby in any case. Haha!

Quote Originally Posted by ahlltanyirhide View Post
    I hope what we have up our sleeve is someone will put that wee rat face six foot up in the air within 5 mins of the derby
    Someone like this???

Incoming news in next hour or so

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    Incoming news in next hour or so
    McMann from Accies?

Robson gone (confirmed) and McMann in?

Quote Originally Posted by Sande_Man View Post
    McMann from Accies?
    McMann going through a medical just now. Will be done before deadline

Quote Originally Posted by ahlltanyirhide View Post
    Can’t agree, fans can destroy a players confidence
    if players cant take criticism at a club like ours then good luck to them moving to bigger clubs or clubs with worse fans like the SSB's

i dont think we as a support are as bad as some make out, aye we've got our moaners and chunts that are never happy in the GF but apart fae that anything else will be online.

Page 278 of 410 FirstFirst ... 178228268276277278279280288328378 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)