+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 29 of 64 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: Europa League 2019-20 campaign

Quote Originally Posted by kkong View Post
    Possible QR2 fixture reversal to throw travel planning into doubt.

The club has received confirmation from UEFA that in the event that we progress to play FC Chikhura Sachkere (GEO) and there is a clash of fixtures at the national stadium in Tblisi with either FC Torpedo Kutaisi (GEO) or FC Dinamo Tblisi (GEO) also qualifying for QR2, then our QR2 tie will be reversed.

In that event, Aberdeen would be away first on Thursday 25th July with the return leg at Pittodrie on Thursday 1st August. FC Chikhura Sachkere (GEO) would also need to defeat CS Fola Esch (LUX) in QR1.

https://www.afc.co.uk/2019/06/23/uef...ng-round-draw/
    Strange that they didn't mention what happens if the two Luxemburg teams win, wonder if that means that it will be sevco that will have to switch their tie

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    That's a couple of hours now and no smutty innuendo from Aldo?
    He`ll be out cutting the grass ?

Quote Originally Posted by kkong View Post
    Possible QR2 fixture reversal to throw travel planning into doubt.

The club has received confirmation from UEFA that in the event that we progress to play FC Chikhura Sachkere (GEO) and there is a clash of fixtures at the national stadium in Tblisi with either FC Torpedo Kutaisi (GEO) or FC Dinamo Tblisi (GEO) also qualifying for QR2, then our QR2 tie will be reversed.

In that event, Aberdeen would be away first on Thursday 25th July with the return leg at Pittodrie on Thursday 1st August. FC Chikhura Sachkere (GEO) would also need to defeat CS Fola Esch (LUX) in QR1.

https://www.afc.co.uk/2019/06/23/uef...ng-round-draw/
    Jeez !!
    One less week to sort out a flight etc. if that happens. It`s feart the price of flights to Tiblisi even this far away . Gawd knows how much they`ll be a week from the event ?!!

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Jeez !!
    One less week to sort out a flight etc. if that happens. It`s feart the price of flights to Tiblisi even this far away . Gawd knows how much they`ll be a week from the event ?!!
    Ok. slight panic over. Turns out there are some mental flight routes that keep the price down. A bit. currently around £400 if you fly Manchester / Istanbul ( 5 hr wait ) / Tiblisi. But it arrives at 3am. And you depart at 4.05am on the Friday.

counting chickens, mind. Doubt the Laplanders will be a pushover !!Laplanders

He`ll be out cutting the grass ?
    Too busy fixing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Too busy fixing it.
    Well, I might be a bit busy trravelling the next month or so. But if I`m passing, I`ll lay the healing hands on it .

Anyone thing Fola Esch will do the Georgians ?

Be a sight cheaper, like !!

Well, I might be a bit busy trravelling the next month or so. But if I`m passing, I`ll lay the healing hands on it .

Anyone thing Fola Esch will do the Georgians ?

Be a sight cheaper, like !!
    What about the mower though?

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    What about the mower though?

Fnnarr, Fnnarr .

[QUOTE=mondo_notion;39252495]No more word on tickets yet? I'm half way there so I better get one.[/QUOTE

So, that`s the Club just called me and given me a ticket. So I`m officially a Second tier " Top Dandy ".

293 points I`m on now .

sorry tho, never thought to ask the boy what score they are working down to, or if " low pointers but High a****ders in Europe " were to be given any chunce ?

Let`s see if GASC gets a call inna ?

COYR. Whitever points yer on.

Nae heard a peep other than an E-Mail on Saturday saying i was on their "interested" list. I'm far from being a top red though. Just a fan who goes all the time but can't afford to buy my way to the top. Home end for me I expect.

Page 29 of 64 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast