+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 29 of 127 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer rumour thread 19/20

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    When fit Eric. And don't underestimate teams in this league. The bottom half scrap for their lives. Your signings are streets ahead of what you had, but will that be good enough? We'll see
    We are in no position to underestimate any team but I'm liking our business and also seem to have a manager not scared to involve a few of our promising younger players.

Don't think Neilson is getting any leeway because he played for us. I can't really agree with the comparison. And if you recall a lot of Dees were wanting Neilson. Fact.
    My comparison was more about having a useless cu@t of a manager previously than about actually playing for either of the teams...and yeah would've taken Neilson at the time...but to be fair would've taken Shabba instead of what we got😋

Who is this Nelson guy and why is he being touted like some sort of new age Messi?

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Who is this Nelson guy and why is he being touted like some sort of new age Messi?
    He’s from the people who brought you ‘The Tank’ and ‘The Moose’. That should tell you enough.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Just a striker most Dee's think will do well next season.We had the new Messi on trial after his stint with you guys but it didna work out!

Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    Just a striker most Dee's think will do well next season.We had the new Messi on trial after his stint with you guys but it didna work out!
    But you were all creaming your knickers when you "stole" Craig Curran from us. Haha, another year to run on his contract....

And saying Fyvie would be a steal. Some of your fans are no very bright eh

But you were all creaming your knickers when you "stole" Craig Curran from us. Haha, another year to run on his contract....

And saying Fyvie would be a steal. Some of your fans are no very bright eh
    I'd never saw the boy Curran so never commented, but if I remember correctly fyvie wud take you boys to the title!! And shabba was the new Messiah so I suppose I cud say the same about some of your fans.

Yea they were told them he was poor as was Ryan McGowan but they didn't believe it

Nelson looks a decent player, he was on loan at Falkirk the season before last, somehow wanted to leave Sunderland and join the wee team in Dundee... Maybe overhyped by funsters as he scored at Tynecastle at start of year after a young Hearts defender sold the jerseys for both fun goals (how else would a result like that happen) but defo has something if he stays fit

Outwith that I think the funs signings aren't going to be what they think apart from maybe the guy Byrne, so happy to see them get all excited as usual

We'd probably have signed a couple of them if we were in need to

Anyway back on topic... While it isn't a necessity for the betfred would be nice to hear more about a potential incoming signing in the next week or so

Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    I'd never saw the boy Curran so never commented, but if I remember correctly fyvie wud take you boys to the title!! And shabba was the new Messiah so I suppose I cud say the same about some of your fans.
    That was exactly my point. A fit Fyvie would have but he's not been fit for a long time but Dees even knowing that just got excited because you thought you were taking a player from us! You do love a dud over there

Make that 2 years!!

Page 29 of 127 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)