+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 294 of 489 FirstFirst ... 194244284292293294295296304344394 ... LastLast
Results 2,931 to 2,940 of 4884

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    I think you boys in the Abmad plainclothes tarryhat squad need to get on to this.

I’m no grass, but there may be a clue in a post the other day from one of the notorious Pant Pishing gang whose whereabouts never include the AB24 5QH post code district. Wrong ‘un tendencies.

You ain’t seen me, right?
    Excellent, we now have our own informant. Dinna worry about it Vintage, snitches are respected members of the community, some would say, heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post

Honestly, the mental ones are the ones that let him dominate their thoughts and bang on about him all the time.
    You seem to be letting rangers dominate your thoughts. Why not concentrate on Aberdeen.

This thread is frankly an embarrassment and is precisely the sort of thing that allows huns the right to say "it's all about the rangers".

If I could push a button and make this thread disappear I'd be a happy man. Mind you if I could push one that made Glasgow do the same I'd be even happier.

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    You seem to be letting rangers dominate your thoughts. Why not concentrate on Aberdeen.

This thread is frankly an embarrassment and is precisely the sort of thing that allows huns the right to say "it's all about the rangers".

If I could push a button and make this thread disappear I'd be a happy man. Mind you if I could push one that made Glasgow do the same I'd be even happier.

In an effort to bring harmony can we all just rejoice in the safety improvements noted today for Pittodrie which results in considerably less seats for them ...

Dinna interfere with our tradition, Mr New Boy.

There have been a succession of threads jubilant in content, since the news broke that the Huns were terminally ill around 2011. This is merely the current bun er....one.

You should have been in here on the evening of 14 June 2012 when their paps-uppage was confirmed. It was like VE night, Hogmanay, Easter Road 1980, and Kylie's lube and pishflaps-themed party rolled into one, with an inexhaustible buffet of Aitken's rolls, Keptie Bakery empire biscuits, my ma's tattie soup, Donald of Portsoy's oatcakes, pre-Glasnost Soviet industrial strength coffee, Williams Joker IPA and Watson's Trawler Rum.

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    The net is closing in. Good work.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Dinna interfere with our tradition, Mr New Boy.

There have been a succession of threads jubilant in content, since the news broke that the Huns were terminally ill around 2011. This is merely the current bun er....one.

You should have been in here on the evening of 14 June 2012 when their paps-uppage was confirmed. It was like VE night, Hogmanay, Easter Road 1980, and Kylie's lube amd pishflaps party rolled into one, with an inexhaustible buffet of Aitken's rolls, Keptie Bakery empire biscuits, my ma's tattie soup, Donald of Portsoy's oatcakes, pre-Glasnost Soviet industrial strength coffee, Williams Joker IPA and Watson's Trawler Rum.
    I'm tempted to lock the thread, very tempted but if you say it's tradition fair enough. I'll let it slide for now.

Quote Originally Posted by erchieplum View Post
    In an effort to bring harmony can we all just rejoice in the safety improvements noted today for Pittodrie which results in considerably less seats for them ...
    It's good that they wont get as many seats and that will p*ss them off but ultimately means less income for the club as the seats aren't going to dons fans. Plus I actually enjoy sitting near the fence when it's a bit rowdy, it makes a good atmosphere and lets face it, that's something Pittodrie is in dire need of.

Be interesting to see how their funcy new cctv system cracks down on 'illegal' songs.
    Last edited by mondo_notion; 24-07-2019 at 10:46 AM.

I'm tempted to lock the thread, very tempted but if you say it's tradition fair enough. I'll let it slide for now.
    These newbies are awfy uppity with their delusions of grandeur.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    It's good that they wont get as many seats and that will p*ss them off but ultimately means less income for the club as the seats aren't going to dons fans. Plus I actually enjoy sitting near the fence when it's a bit rowdy, it makes a good atmosphere and lets face it, that's something Pittodrie is in dire need of.

Be interesting to see how they're funcy new cctv system cracks down on 'illegal' songs.
    Nah, Nothing worse than hearing them going through their full party repertoire for 90 minutes.

Ideally I'd ban old firm fans from Pittodrie. It's the very opposite of fun.

Page 294 of 489 FirstFirst ... 194244284292293294295296304344394 ... LastLast