+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 299 of 625 FirstFirst ... 199249289297298299300301309349399 ... LastLast
Results 2,981 to 2,990 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

got to laugh at the continual McInnes bashing day in day oot from the same dullards.

Fact is the problem is not so much McInnes, but Milne.
    McInnes has been good for Aberdeen, time up it could easily be. Problem is the Bricklayer will not sack him.
    Only if McInnes leaves will we see a new manager, and under the Brickie that is not something I would look forward too.
    He got lucky with McInnes, but by and large his choices have been dire.
    Milne IS the man we need to get tae ****, until then the last 5-6 years are as good as it gets.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    For that we need a Steve Clarke type who has proven he can get more out of a group of players and a team than the sum of their parts should achieve. Having a manager doing that is the only way we are going to progress from where we are now as there's no extra money going in so we need to identify a Steve Clarke, Michael O'Neill type manager who's achieved this type of success and give him a go.

It might go tits up, but I'm willing to give it a go as this season has been boring beyond belief, painful viewing & frankly I don't trust DM to sign players who will change that next season or beyond.
    I would agree that McInnes has done we'll to get us where we should be, competing in the cups, challenging for Europe.
    Can he take us to the next level?, probably not.
    Can a Steve Clark or the likes get out any more, possibly, but possibly not.
    Knocked out of both cup by SevCo, whilst we then knock them out on both occasions.

Would we be willing to take a risk, in other times I might be inclined to agree, but it may be that we need as much stability as we can get.
    Maybe what is needed is to get a better mentor than Brown, someone that could challenge to get different results

Statistically, in previous years, we have done well against lower opposition and struggled against the cheeks, this year there's a differing stat where we are competing better (statistically) against the cheeks, but fail in games we were regularly winning

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I still wear it now and again

Top shirt
    Got a feeling your whole wardrobe would make my eye's bleed, but if you can carry that shirt off then I take my hat off to you...if I wore one.

.......and obviously, if he had his music on, you're ears would be bleeding too.

Best keep away.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    .......and obviously, if he had his music on, you're ears would be bleeding too.

Best keep away.
    My music is f@cking brilliant

Aye aye.

Aye aye.
    wur ye at the game yesterday DD?

One awfy gurning auld lad in front awf me constantly cursing.

Just wondered if it was yer guid self?

No, I gave it a miss.

Had booked my bus down to the final though, that's £1.00 booking fee I'll never get back.

Anyway, I look incredibly young.

No, I gave it a miss.

Had booked my bus down to the final though, that's £1.00 booking fee I'll never get back.

Anyway, I look incredibly young.
    Regarding that last comment, you obviously need some new specs. Any idea where you could get some?

Oh why am I so beautiful?
    At least I think I'm pretty.
    For I've never seen my face.
    All mirrors crack........a pity.

Plug from the bash street kids song.

Remembered from circa 1969

More recent memory can be a problem.

Page 299 of 625 FirstFirst ... 199249289297298299300301309349399 ... LastLast