+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Carl McGee a Hibs fan

Im more saying its picking on a disabillity, every clubs fans have done it.

Were any other Hibs fans subjected to the same at the same time? That hasnt be divulged.

Is this a mountain out of a molehill as Carl was caught up in it
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 08-02-2018 at 03:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Im more saying its picking on a disabillity, every clubs fans have done it.

Were any other Hibs fans subjected to the same at the same time? That hasnt be divulged.

Is this a mountain out of a molehill as Carl was caught up in it
    Oh aye, I see. You`re being fair and reasonable for the huns mob. Gotcha.

I`m more inclined to meet bigoted hatred and stupidity with something as close to that level of ignorance , for their benefit. As I doubt the animals would be fair and resonable with me . Or any other Dons fan.

( Not withstanding all the other " majority of fair and reasonable Gers fans . Which of course , there are many. Deluded . But fair and reasonable .....)

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Oh aye, I see. You`re being fair and reasonable for the huns mob. Gotcha.

I`m more inclined to meet bigoted hatred and stupidity with something as close to that level of ignorance , for their benefit. As I doubt the animals would be fair and resonable with me . Or any other Dons fan.

( Not withstanding all the other " majority of fair and reasonable Gers fans . Which of course , there are many. Deluded . But fair and reasonable .....)
    I dont believe you or i lr Carl would be treated any different. Ibrox is a horrible f@cking place full of horrible f@cking c@nts

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Isn't love blind?
    Yeah that woulda went down well

As a supporter who does a regular 260 mile round trip to Pittodrie for a home game the same mileage as Carl puts in to watch Hibs has to be respected by all football supporters
    We claim to be great supporters away from home this is about getting supporters together to condemn the behaviour of the scum in football and stamp it out

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    It definitely happened, it’s on YouTube. Just search for ‘Aberdeen scum’
    Completely agree with neilthedon and others on the video. That’s banter and should never be taken away from the game or we would be as well all watch the purified game via sky TV. If anyone gets offended by that, then they can’t go to many football games.

As for the OP. Just no. Doesn’t sound good what got done to the lad, but a minutes applause, really ??

No offence to the lad at all.
    What happened was horrible & typical of the scum.
    However... a minutes applause?!
    Seriously?!
    WTF has it got to do with us?
    Football has to reserve these things for long serving players &/or staff like Teddy Scott.

Quote Originally Posted by TartanIvor View Post
    As a supporter who does a regular 260 mile round trip to Pittodrie for a home game the same mileage as Carl puts in to watch Hibs has to be respected by all football supporters
    We claim to be great supporters away from home this is about getting supporters together to condemn the behaviour of the scum in football and stamp it out
    I get where you are coming from and I'd easy throw in a few quid for, I dunno.... a new stick or something but I don't agree with the minutes applause. There is a time and a place for these things and I just don't think this is one of them. Got to be honest apart from your OP I haven't heard a thing about this.

Saying all that, if it does go ahead I winna be sitting there, hands in pockets, in my own little silent protest.

A minutes applause, get a grip. Why?

Huns are *******s - no need to applaud that at all.

Would fellow Dandies agree to a banner saying "WE GO TO FOOTBALL NOT TO BE ABUSED OR SPAT ON BY SCUM" instead

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast