+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ot hosses

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Are the bets really going on?

Said not selection only. £32 on lotto tomorrow night paid on

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Whoosh!
    No idea mate.

If it is a Rod Stewart reference it’s over my head.

Mum music.

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    1:50 @ wetherby tomorrow.

You wear it well.

You can get about 3/1 tonight. You won’t get that tomorrow
    11/4 atow..though there is a bet boost of 6/4 betting without luccia..which I might have nibble on..

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    11/4 atow..though there is a bet boost of 6/4 betting without luccia..which I might have nibble on..
    I like the sound of that as well.

On Aintree form end of last season you wear it well got alot to find with Kateira. These are only selections. Wetherby 1-50 Kateira doubled with Gentlemansgame £50 stake. Leaving breeders cup alone meeting for the bookies!

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    On Aintree from end of last season you wear it well got alot to find with Kateira. These are only selections. Wetherby 1-50 Kateira doubled with Gentlemansgame £50 stake. Leaving breeders cup alone meeting for the bookies!
    Why are putting a stake then if they are only selections…yeah leave it alone now your tip of £100 on lost…

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    Why are putting a stake then if they are only selections…yeah leave it alone now your tip of £100 on lost…

It's how I would bet. Lotto that's my bet I'll never win big on horses know chances on lotto are almost zero but if I did would be minimum £1 million!

Hope you listened to Uncle Scum.

You Wear it Well wins at 2/1. Hope you got 3/1 or 11/4 last night when I told ya.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    On Aintree form end of last season you wear it well got alot to find with Kateira. These are only selections. Wetherby 1-50 Kateira doubled with Gentlemansgame £50 stake. Leaving breeders cup alone meeting for the bookies!
    Gru strikes again a lot to find on form he said….yours was 16lengths back in 3rd ..this was your supposed forte over the jumps….3 tips on this thread and not one winner…stick to your lottery pal..!!!..

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    Hope you listened to Uncle Scum.

You Wear it Well wins at 2/1. Hope you got 3/1 or 11/4 last night when I told ya.
    👍🏻

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast