+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ryan Hedges

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Oh good, so we’ve got precisely zero footballers left in the squad then. Excellent.

That’ll fair help the aesthetic appeal of the team. The gods seem to be conspiring against DMc.

Surprised a rough, tough looking specimen like Hedges went down that easily. Thought he’d be made of stronger stuff.

Agree totally with the above, we need to be sorting contract extensions now - 18 months before expiry.

Then if the boy won’t sign, sell in the summer at the latest to cash in.

No more of this fuucking about until 6 months prior to contract expiry leaving us wide open to cuunts like Sevco.

Needs a much more ruthless business focused approach from the club, and if that means selling Hedges in the summer, so be it...
    I can’t see what difference it really makes to fans if we sell our players for millions or they move on for nothing.

If we got millions for Shinnie and McLean it wouldn’t have made any difference to us fans.

We just sold Cosgrove and McKenna this season for roughly £5 million, that’s great for the club but I won’t be looking back thinking about the time we got money for some of our players.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I can’t see what difference it really makes to fans if we sell our players for millions or they move on for nothing.

If we got millions for Shinnie and McLean it wouldn’t have made any difference to us fans.

We just sold Cosgrove and McKenna this season for roughly £5 million, that’s great for the club but I won’t be looking back thinking about the time we got money for some of our players.
    Agree. As fans we shouldn’t concern ourselves with club finances as such. Chairmen and managers etc use finances as an excuse to cover their own shortcomings.
    Buy things from the club if you think it is a worthwhile investment for you, not to help millionaires and billionaires having to dip into their own pockets.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123