+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Huns away roll call and sh1te

Plenty tickets left for any sadists out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    I'd missed that comment. I didn't realise the opening of a match thread was to be considered such an accolade on the forum.

Some people get worked up by the oddest things ��

I min they certainly do ffs

I think we have far bigger things to worry aboot connected with our club than who the fk starts the match thread, jeezuz fkn wept

Fkn childish as fk actually, but hey ho, each to their own and all that

OUT - otherwise engaged on Saturday afternoon so won't manage to see the game live. I usually try and avoid the score and watch back on RedTV later in the evening but I'm not convinced i'll bother with that on Saturday as it usually results in me wasting 90 minutes of my life. I suspect we'll be on the end of a thumping. I can see McInnes going even more ultra-defensive than usual. The players will be tired after an unnessesary extra 30 mins last night and we'll likely get run ragged.

I could see us lining up like this...
    Lewis
    Logan Vyner Devlin Considine Leigh
    Campbell Ferguson Hedges
    Main
    Cosgrove

He'll want someone doing the Stevie May role of marking Ryan Jack - step forward Main.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Is it good down there for kids toys?

I live with a doctor, she's always on at me to cut down on the cheese. I wonder if there's an anti-cheese ring going on amongst them?
    Only the biggest independent toy store in Scotland on the way:- https://www.dalsconefarmfun.co.uk/toy-shop

Aye, I think the cheese thing is conspiracy between docs and the big nut corporations as I was told to munch on almonds if i was peckish. We should get our tamed conspiracy theorist Bogbrush to investigate.

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros39 View Post
    Because the Scottish cup is the showpiece finale to the season and as such itll be won by Timmy or huns!

League cup is at a stage when huns an Timmy have Europe to contend with. So as such yes the league cup is easier! Also 30 fkn years ago is pathetic!!
    Agreed. I would also add that we have one less round to play in the league cup plus you can’t get a top 8 team until the quarters in the LC compared with all in from last 32 in SC. I know that you can get a flukey draw like Hertz did last year but that’s the exception

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    I'd missed that comment. I didn't realise the opening of a match thread was to be considered such an accolade on the forum.

Some people get worked up by the oddest things 😄
    Who said it was such an accolade apart from yourself? I was only saying give some ither chunt a go! Nearly the same post everytime from BS when he starts a match thread. Broken record!

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Agreed. I would also add that we have one less round to play in the league cup plus you can’t get a top 8 team until the quarters in the LC compared with all in from last 32 in SC. I know that you can get a flukey draw like Hertz did last year but that’s the exception
    Exactly but some are happy to get beat in a cup game because somehow winning silverware isnt worth a piss because there isnt a Europa place with winning it!! Utter bizarre chunts in our support!

I’m going to make a fool of myself and say we will win on Saturday.

We usually get a good result after getting papped out of the cups.

I also predict another 2 players will get injured.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I’m going to make a fool of myself and say we will win on Saturday.

We usually get a good result after getting papped out of the cups.

I also predict another 2 players will get injured.
    Funnily enough I was thinking we might get a draw.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Is it good down there for kids toys?
    Good independent toy shop in Dumfries at the burns statue end of the main pedestrianised shopping street. Just by argos and semi chem.

I miss the toy bazaar dearly. What a true place of wonderment that was.

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast