+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Away to QPR

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Now you've said it Wrinkly you'd better get your shilling on it just in case
    So - because of you (and Ipswich) that's 5p down the drain.
    Thanks a bunch

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    So - because of you (and Ipswich) that's 5p down the drain.
    Thanks a bunch
    Don't worry. I won't tell Mrs Wrinkly you've been spending again

My first memory of a Millers result was a 0-6 at QPR. Have we ever won there? Would love a victory, but will probably go with 0-3.

BET365 betting is:-

Millers to win 1-0 is 11 to 1

A 2-0 win is 20 to 1

Stranger things have happened

I would be both staggered and delighted if we want tomorrow night evening. Would be brilliant don’t ever recall us getting a single point there - suspect it’s not been a happy hunting ground for us in the past so about time for a change then?

May as well just award QPR 3 points and add 4 goals to their tally right now, save the hassle of us wasting another journey. Nowt to come I'm afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazza Has A Gazza View Post
    May as well just award QPR 3 points and add 4 goals to their tally right now, save the hassle of us wasting another journey. Nowt to come I'm afraid.
    Maybe, but after tonight’s results Warne shouldn’t need to have a team talk.

Motivation if needed is there.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazza Has A Gazza View Post
    Well I’m making the journey AND paid for sons ticket even though he’s not a Rotherham fan but he does live in London. A win would be fantastic but would settle for a well earned draw, Smithy to score.

It's stopped raining in London now, but there's a very gusty wind and it's uncomfortably cold. Let's hope that the weather conditions don't spoil the match. Get your winter gear on if you are going tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    It's stopped raining in London now, but there's a very gusty wind and it's uncomfortably cold. Let's hope that the weather conditions don't spoil the match. Get your winter gear on if you are going tonight.
    Let's hope it turns into a scrap Mike! I reckon that we'll have a better chance.

Still going for a win for tonight and Saturday!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast