+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kean Bryan

If we don't get freeman we're in for Nolan from Shrewsbury his stats stack up pretty well too

yeah its looking like nolan could be plan b if we cant get freeman and i dont think chris would go for nugent too similar to leon and goldie for me and too old but i do think weve at least 1 more major signing to come in hope its freeman with gallagher coming in on loan

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    yeah its looking like nolan could be plan b if we cant get freeman and i dont think chris would go for nugent too similar to leon and goldie for me and too old but i do think weve at least 1 more major signing to come in hope its freeman with gallagher coming in on loan
    Wor abart Armstrong owd lad? UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Wor abart Armstrong owd lad? UTCB
    Looks like he's going back to Blackburn - and their fans are delighted.

The verbatim quotes from Wilder's interview about Bryan:

"He plays left back, he plays left centre half..."

and then:

"He plays left midfield, technically very good, good pace, aggressive and wants to come to us..."

Slightly different to what was reported, and interesting to note what order he states the positions. Makes me even more hopeful that he'll play LWB - and that we've got an excellent prospect.

hes cover for jack and enda as for armstrong although i thought it would be a good signing chris obviously didnt fancy him so thats the end of it maybe he still thinks the waghorn deal will go through

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123