+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Get 'em off

Santa Claus!

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I can't stand all those singing /dancing /skating 'reality' TV shows. They are a complete vomitfest where everyone is described by the nauseating judges as fantastic / incredible / amazing even though most of them are C list celebrities who want a bit of publicity. I don't think I've ever seen such a great big pile of steaming sh!t as the Masked Singer, that makes Mrs Brown's Boys look highbrow TV.
    This 100% even the advert for the masked singer makes me ashamed to be British. Same with the clapping moonfaces in the crown on Britain's got talent, lapping up the pre organised crap they're watching.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    This is a fred dedicated to people and programmes who the media (press or screen) loves far too much and you would be happy to see the end of.
    I would like to set the ball rolling with 'Mrs Brown's Boys' this so-called sitcom with humour that has all the subtlety of a dustbin lid. Does anyone actually find this crock of s h i t funny?
    Wow, never thought I’d agree with Sid!!

Totally agree about Mrs. Brown's Boys, I once accidentally watched nearly a minute of it and took weeks to recover. Utter tripe. Almost all reality TV is a waste of electrickery and the general 'dumbing down' of entertainment seems inexorable.

Australian Idol ( pop idol) starts here tomorrow. The most manufactured garbage known to man. However the Mrs and my youngest love it. I'm moving out. Not sure you have it in the UK but we also have "Farmer Wants a Wife" which is 4 single Aussie outback types looking for Mrs right. Another vomfest. Australian TV is singularly the pits.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    Not sure you have it in the UK but we also have "Farmer Wants a Wife" which is 4 single Aussie outback types looking for Mrs right. Another vomfest. Australian TV is singularly the pits.
    There are loads of really sh!t dating shows over here, and the people who go on them are only interested in becoming the next 'celebrity'. Somehow they seem popular, unfortunately including with my wife and kids! I don't know if Naked Attraction is shown down under (pun intended), it's just an excuse to show close-ups of genitals.

All the political tv programs, we already know that all 650 of them are useless so stop giving them airtime as it makes them look even more stupid.
    All (un)reality tv programs, especially 200 kids and counting (they’re all so clearly scripted).
    All the unrealistic quota filling in soaps.
    Changing history dramas
    The BBC, apart from some news programs and I would say sports but they haven’t got any left.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    There are loads of really sh!t dating shows over here, and the people who go on them are only interested in becoming the next 'celebrity'. Somehow they seem popular, unfortunately including with my wife and kids! I don't know if Naked Attraction is shown down under (pun intended), it's just an excuse to show close-ups of genitals.
    Can't say I have seen that one. I watch little TV though as it's garbage. Despite what you might think Australians are a pretty conservative lot so I can't see something like that on main steam TV and other than SBS and ABC the independent channels the rest are Americanised - Channel 10, 7, 9 etc.

I'm a celebrity ....

Enough said.

All football related programs. Whether it be Soccer Saturday, MoTD etc… 90% of the pundits are dog ****e.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast