+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: war

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    Norder : Your getting there slowly, but way off.

You forget that Israel has been attacking Iranian installations in Syria for months. And Irans reply ??? Nothing ! Just a promise ''we will reply in our own time.''
    Now, There are two forces in the West Bank, Abbas and his Fatah, and now Hamas. Abbas did not really do anything. But Hamas enters slowly and repeats all the ideals what the Palestinian want. If Fatah do not threaten Israel for Iran its not so ideal. What would Iran want? To attack Israel from the north, east and south!
    Hamas threaten to turn Israel into a living hell! How can they do this with some 50 rockets ,but they can under Iran's orders ,owning thousands of rockets !
    Norder ,why would Israel cause trouble in the Al Aqsa Mosque? Surely its better now that tourists should enter and enjoy what Israel can offer? Riots now in Israel will not bring tourists!!!

Well, all this will continue !
    While the Palestinians never had Jerusalem – even east Jerusalem, which was under occupation by Jordan – their actions today demonstrate why they never will. For that, they have only themselves to blame.
    thanks - Balam....but I realise who the warmongerring game playing ringleaders are...but fact is, the vast majority of people (on all sides) just want to get on with their lives, and they Can do that Together, regardless of race or religion, problem is , as I see it, its in certain parties interests to keep the fires stoked, foster unease....the Maniacs, I dont care if it Hamas or Likud, Jew or Muslim...are wicked extremists, thats all.

and Btw....how many Nuke warheads does Israel have, current stockpile ?

Quote Originally Posted by Norder View Post
    and Btw....how many Nuke warheads does Israel have, current stockpile ?
    I don't know the answer to that, perhaps Balan does, but I would imagine it's far more than they need.

how many Nuke warheads does Israel have, current stockpile ?

I have no idea but have heard 200, but is someone telling porkies?

Google: Estimates of Israel's stockpile range between 80 and 400 nuclear warheads, and the country is believed to possess the ability to deliver them in several methods, including by aircraft; as submarine-launched cruise missiles; and the Jericho series of intermediate to intercontinental range ballistic missiles.

Thanks Balan, much more interesting and informative than we in this country will ever get from our media, whose infantile coverage is summed up well by the contribution in Post 9.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Thanks Balan, much more interesting and informative than we in this country will ever get from our media, whose infantile coverage is summed up well by the contribution in Post 9.
    Usual one sided media storm sinkov, I'll send you the Arab perspective in a bit...

https://www.timesofisrael.com/livebl...m_medium=email

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    For you in the interests of balance sinkov, like I said why poke a stick into a sleeping dog..?

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/...tinues-on-gaza

If this is not war i do not know what is! Over 250 rockets fired towards Israel

Israel braces for prolonged Gaza violence, calls up 5,000 reservists, Weer's mi tin hat?
    I suppose you might react the same under these circumstances Balan...

https://www.aljazeera.com/opinions/2...-for-palestine

If this is not war i do not know what is! Over 250 rockets fired towards Israel

Israel braces for prolonged Gaza violence, calls up 5,000 reservists, Weer's mi tin hat?
    The propaganda war is in full swing Balan...

https://besacenter.org/israeli-appea...nian-violence/

BT: I suppose the only thing you can do is get your news from such source as 'Al Jazeera,' which is owned by Qatar, in this case
    here Mark Muhannad Ayyash, Associate Professor of Sociology at Mount Royal University in Calgary, writes what he thinks while watching through his telescope from Canada. I think there in Canada they really know what's happening.

Then Qatar and Israel maintained diplomatic and financial relations, but due to Operation Cast Lead,(2009) Qatar broke ties with Israel.
    Qatar hosted an emergency conference of Arab states and Iran to discuss the conflict. The Hamas administration in Gaza, as opposed to the Fatah-controlled Palestinian Authority in the West Bank, represented the Palestinians, undermining support for Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas. Khalid Meshaal, the leader of Hamas, President Bashar al-Assad of Syria, and President Ahmadinejad of Iran urged all Arab states to cut any remaining ties to Israel. Well, they are going to enhance the love story between Israel and Gaza's terrorism.
    (n'est-ce pas?)

You keep your head down mon ami and stay safe.

It's always the citizens who get caught in the warring eejits crossfire.

Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)