+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Adam Murray

Murray's Managerial Record as the No 1--

Mansfield Town 2014-16 W32 D27 L44

Boston Utd 2016-17 W12 D10 L20

Our Media lads will ev to be at their creative best to write this one up in more than 21 words.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    With a win record of 48% at two different clubs .
    Tha'll not be seeing too many second halfs this season when this particular chosen one gets to work .
    20 points max .
    I was maybe a little bit too quick to make that statement back in August Animal. But remember when I felt it was nailed on miserable relgation yet again, even at that early stage of the season ?.
    Thats summat I think we're all willing to accept now isnt it ?, it IS going to happen and its all about how we react as a club and as a set of fans when we're back in Lg One next August.

I honestly don't get the quandry? Why would you attend games when there is no hope of anything but possible promotion from League 1? it's like GREAT we are down lets go and watch cos we have a chance of going up.....Oh they've sold everybody and the Manager has walked I'll miss this season in the Championship and go again next season when we have gone down again!!!
    I know how I'll react, I will wacth for the BFC results hoping they win but I will most likely end up watching Luton Town in a shiny new stadium because they value their supporters and have ambition.

Agree , not much point going , get young lads in , start playing well , sell , i don't mind the young lads , good to watch , some outstanding young player's , yet when we start to see some potential they are sold , we never get the benefit of seeing them progress further with us , as a club right now we have no ambition , so why line the pockets of so called billionaires ? Taking us for mugs these Clown's

I have genuine hate for them Roma! They are ruining the club for money at the behest of everything and everyone else.
    I think the only way to get them out is for the team to fail miserably so that fans stay away and I hate feeling like this, i have never felt so miserable so much it hurts, I don't think that I would be as hurt if my missus ran off with another bloke?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123