+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A truly repugnant club.

Quote Originally Posted by Arab 8010 View Post
    If it is to happen its got to be permanent instead of temporary though
    100% this.

I can't see anything getting passed if I'm being honest.

Hope the feck they zombie chunks stick to their boycott next season,don’t think I could stand listening to their full repertoire of bigotry and hatred once again. We should be able to sell out the shed against them. They can stick their blue pound where the sun don’t shine. Assholes

Have a listen to today’s Sportsound Scottish Football Podcast. For a so called ‘objective’ pundit, ex- Arab but now most definitely ex - Hvn Stephen Thompson’s reaction to Tom English’s assertion that the SPFL will ‘call’ the Premier League any day now is comedy gold. It’s about 20 minutes in. His voice goes up several octaves as he bleats ‘But,but,but,but.....why can’t we just play out the games’ and it’s genuinely funny as phuck. I’m amazed he still wasn’t calling for Null And Void, which let’s face it is what they were really after all along.

If they are so desperate to play the games out i suggest the Old Firm,Hearts and Aberdeen pay for the mass testing of all the players,refs,stewards etc etc that would be involved.The games should all be played at neutral venues too.

It could be like the group stages of the world cup with 3 games back to back in one stadium on the Saturday and again on the Sunday.This could be repeated on the Tuesday and the Wednesday.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Have a listen to today’s Sportsound Scottish Football Podcast. For a so called ‘objective’ pundit, ex- Arab but now most definitely ex - Hvn Stephen Thompson’s reaction to Tom English’s assertion that the SPFL will ‘call’ the Premier League any day now is comedy gold. It’s about 20 minutes in. His voice goes up several octaves as he bleats ‘But,but,but,but.....why can’t we just play out the games’ and it’s genuinely funny as phuck. I’m amazed he still wasn’t calling for Null And Void, which let’s face it is what they were really after all along.
    How can you listen to that podcast mate?,please bare in mind that the bedsit does not have a TV licence.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    How can you listen to that podcast mate?,please bare in mind that the bedsit does not have a TV licence.
    Download the BBC Sounds app and then search for Scottish Football Podcast bud.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    If they are so desperate to play the games out i suggest the Old Firm,Hearts and Aberdeen pay for the mass testing of all the players,refs,stewards etc etc that would be involved.The games should all be played at neutral venues too.

It could be like the group stages of the world cup with 3 games back to back in one stadium on the Saturday and again on the Sunday.This could be repeated on the Tuesday and the Wednesday.
    they probably couldnt afford it G, we've just been quoted £800k a month to test all of us before mobilising offshore

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Download the BBC Sounds app and then search for Scottish Football Podcast bud.

Agree.... But.... it will put up a page asking "if" you have a TV licence to carry on, click yes or no (and GB has previous)

hmmmmm ……… Think I'll just admit and click no. I've thought of trying it but don't want to chance getting booted aff the site.

Stranger than ****nography...…….. "are you over 18 ?" ……….."hud on a minute guys" (ah plunkin school, in their dads hoose , while he is working.) Let's just admit we are 14 ………………

NEVER gonna happen ……….

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    they probably couldnt afford it G, we've just been quoted £800k a month to test all of us before mobilising offshore
    Spot on mate,they reckon it would cost 4 million to finish the EPL.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeats 62 View Post
    Agree.... But.... it will put up a page asking "if" you have a TV licence to carry on, click yes or no (and GB has previous)

hmmmmm ……… Think I'll just admit and click no. I've thought of trying it but don't want to chance getting booted aff the site.

Stranger than ****nography...…….. "are you over 18 ?" ……….."hud on a minute guys" (ah plunkin school, in their dads hoose , while he is working.) Let's just admit we are 14 ………………

NEVER gonna happen ……….
    I stopped when they asked for my DOB mate,too dodgy.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)