+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Not me

When I log on here it keeps me logged in for 1-2 days. Forum isn't exactly easy to navigate etc so I dont sign out ever but as i said after 1or2 days I do have to sign back in.

Bit extreme to go over b0ard my mate is just a prankster who takes things to far sometimes. Good Lad though yer typical roofer.

After Saturday's result was just glad I had work to tak my mind of it and my mate dropped my phone of on sun night

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros39 View Post
    When I log on here it keeps me logged in for 1-2 days. Forum isn't exactly easy to navigate etc so I dont sign out ever
    Ditto.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    There is nobody in any sort of admin role here
    Yep & all previous admin logins don’t work.

We're not getting nearly as much threads about kitchen cabinets and fake passports so somebody must be lurking behind the scenes fixing stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    There is nobody in any sort of admin role here
    We no longer have club specific admin that's correct but there are still people keeping an eye on the forum as a whole.

Certain topics are quite likely to solicit a ban. Racism being one example. These things if complained about (grassed on by fellow board users) will be looked at closely.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    We're not getting nearly as much threads about kitchen cabinets and fake passports so somebody must be lurking behind the scenes fixing stuff.

I know an old radge who just got himself 4 years for dealing in fake passports. Kitchen stuff is another thing though...my Mrs probably wouldn’t mind a new kitchen so if there is no advertising of them on here then she ain’t getting one.

When I log on here it keeps me logged in for 1-2 days. Forum isn't exactly easy to navigate etc so I dont sign out ever but as i said after 1or2 days I do have to sign back in.

Bit extreme to go over b0ard my mate is just a prankster who takes things to far sometimes. Good Lad though yer typical roofer.

After Saturday's result was just glad I had work to tak my mind of it and my mate dropped my phone of on sun night
    I still don't believe you

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    I still don't believe you
    Okay noted, I'm not really bothered whether you believe me or not though

Okay noted, I'm not really bothered whether you believe me or not though
    Good, I'm glad you won't lose any sleep over it...

Neither of him will.

You're never alone with schizophrenia.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast