+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: England V Slovenia

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    Absolute garbage.
    Let's start with the manager, he is absolutely clueless.

Credit to Kane & Walker for staying sharp & alert. Terrific finish and good awareness from Walker.

Mouf - I'd have Dier in any team, solid and reliable, rarely wastes the ball and scores goals too. He should have had all those fk's on the edge of the box, class striker of a dead ball. Genuine footballer, reads the game, anticipates, does the simple things well. He'd be the fulcrum of any team if I had the choice. Henderson is a joke.

Put yer money on England to win the World Cup , yesssssssssssss, great slow motion of Kane's , some Asian fans celebrating including a lady with a headscarf on , one nation !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Superb performance by England, full of creativity, pace and guile. Sterling my MOM for a tremendous display.

Almost as good as Theresa May's performance yesterday.

Sterling , Henderson and Stones , crap !

Quote Originally Posted by TouchEm View Post
    Same old same old every bloody game and no plan B, but then again plan A is very predictable

Quote Originally Posted by TouchEm View Post
    Heard an interesting interview on TalkSport this morning. Apparently there is this book, England DNA, written by some know nothing that England managers are expected to follow. The person being interviewed commented on the fact that the book promotes possession across the thirds looking for a quick break (remember NCFC playing possession football and getting pushed back further and further?) (Just like friggin Juve).
    That is exactly what we saw tonight, possession across the thirds, a pass back to the keeper...repeat. Why has the manager not got the ability to say F*** it let's play football???

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Superb performance by England, full of creativity, pace and guile. Sterling my MOM for a tremendous display.

Not one political overture on this thread until you turned up , thanks for that muppet .

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post

In fact F00k of you prick

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    In fact F00k of you prick
    OOOOOH, who's an angry little man?

I was merely trying to put a topical slant on the game. The key word is 'shambolic'.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast