+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: We all love Warney

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    It’ll be interesting what does happens to them all if they do fail, especially Hammy who I was wondering if he’d ask to come back here, maybe academy side if nothing else
    If they did fail at Derby, I'd imagine there would still be a queue for their services, even if it's at a lower level.

I hope they do well though, they put 100% into their time at the club and owe us nothing. I think you have to be a pretty bitter and sad individual to hope they fail after all the good times they gave us, but hey, that's just my opinion, plenty of people think differently.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    I loved Vaulks here but once he'd gone he was soon forgotten. Warney I weren't a fan I hope he fails to get Derby up & he + other 3 join rest of failed managers coaches on scrapheap! Matty Taylor I'm loving here.
    gru, can you 'without doubt' deny you didn't cheer or clap when on 3 separate occasions, Warney got us promoted?

Come on now, tell the truth.

Come on a frog, it’s his opinion and I’d say others (they’ve commented about it on other threads) including mine also want him to fail at Derby, that’s football no need for personal insults.

It’ll be interesting what does happens to them all if they do fail, especially Hammy who I was wondering if he’d ask to come back here, maybe academy side if nothing else
    Would you defend a personal friend?

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Would you defend a personal friend?
    Yes I’d defend a friend if need be but still I wouldn’t throw personal insults unless it’s aimed at myself

I’m sure they’re big enough to realise that they’d get some abuse in their jobs

Yes I’d defend a friend if need be but still I wouldn’t throw personal insults unless it’s aimed at myself

I’m sure they’re big enough to realise that they’d get some abuse in their jobs
    What ever you say mate. He's a mate and gru's a ****!

Ok not sure why I bothered seeing that abuse on here seems to be the norm with some

Hopefully you get through the day without any more upsets

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    gru, can you 'without doubt' deny you didn't cheer or clap when on 3 separate occasions, Warney got us promoted?

Come on now, tell the truth.

For club enjoyed promotions. Leave it at that.

I'll always be grateful for their tremendous efforts and achievements whilst paid employees of our club, they gave us some great times. Now they have moved to pastures new I have no interest in whether they achieve anything or not, however I do not wish any ill on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    If they did fail at Derby, I'd imagine there would still be a queue for their services, even if it's at a lower level.

I hope they do well though, they put 100% into their time at the club and owe us nothing. I think you have to be a pretty bitter and sad individual to hope they fail after all the good times they gave us, but hey, that's just my opinion, plenty of people think differently.
    You mean like Evans?
    Yep we can all be hypocrites at times.

Yes we had some good times and they’ll be applauded for that but some were upset the way they left so yes some will want them to fail where others might want Derby to fail like I do every season

You mean like Evans?
    Yep we can all be hypocrites at times.

Yes we had some good times and they’ll be applauded for that but some were upset the way they left so yes some will want them to fail where others might want Derby to fail like I do every season
    I didn't particularly like Evans style of management and think his appointment damaged the clubs reputation for a time, I know I'm not alone in that, however he did well for the club and like Paul Warne, gave us some memorable days. I wanted him to do well while he was at our club and I don't ever recall wishing him to fail when he'd gone.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast