+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What's wrong with you pigs?

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    My guess is somebody who pretends he is a Doctor,he has previous for making up tall tales like this
    You mean like this from S2 Blocky?

“He once told the world a young female ****age Wednesdayite had been beaten up at Moorfoot ( never happend) And that United fans had smashed the Ball pub at Crookes up, would not even admit it was made up even when the ****in landlord of the pub confirmed nothing had happened”

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    You mean like this from S2 Blocky?

“He once told the world a young female ****age Wednesdayite had been beaten up at Moorfoot ( never happend) And that United fans had smashed the Ball pub at Crookes up, would not even admit it was made up even when the ****in landlord of the pub confirmed nothing had happened”
    I was in Handsworth yesdi mornin and caught the 52 wuduss bus and the driver said to me he'd just been at Swillsbro and someone had burnt a car out and put UTB on it,my reply was wasn't there kids tied to it as well.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    My guess is somebody who pretends he is a Doctor,he has previous for making up tall tales like this
    The 80 year old woman will be a friend of his.

It will be the same bloke who attacked his other female friend on the Moor.

The Ball will have been smashed up.

He will have seen Eric Taylor and Bert McGee roundly abused by United fans in the Park Hotel.

The shirts that are either made by Elev8s child labour or dingoes in Australia arrived Friday.

They sold every seat.

They didn't lose.

The thing is there were probably a few skirmishes here and there (mate told me 50 oinkers steamed down Catch Bar Lane punching everyone, like they did on Shoreham that time) and I'm sorry for those caught up in it. But its the insistance on making up fake news, then encouraging the faithful to be full of righteous indignation about it that gets me. Then pretending that the fake made up actions of one, mean that we are all like that, just so they can feel some sense of moral superiority. Wanchors.

63 year old lad,leading light in the Handsworth Blades and his 12 year old Granddaughter were attacked as they left Leppings Lane after the game yesterday.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123