+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My take on last night, plus full player ratings

All Paul's threads are clearly labeled Paul Davis (Advertiser) so it's no secret as to who they come from or where they will take you. I'm not aware anyone feels 'strong armed' into paying the 20p, I certainly don't, and some people who don't have the benefit of living locally and seeing the printed article do pay for, read and enjoy his work. He gave us plenty for free over the years before his employer installed the pay wall.
    Last edited by CAMiller; 29-01-2021 at 03:42 AM.

how were people handing money over.
    without a receipt?
    bewildering.
    not that it would matter. but he was pretending to write their money in a book.
    when I brought it up. he accused me oo slander and ruining his job .
    what a ****.

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    how were people handing money over.
    without a receipt?
    bewildering.
    not that it would matter. but he was pretending to write their money in a book.
    when I brought it up. he accused me oo slander and ruining his job .
    what a ****.
    All that dosh he got, he used it to make those “ free” chip butties !

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    All Paul's threads are clearly labeled Paul Davis (Advertiser) so it's no secret as to who they come from or where they will take you. I'm not aware anyone feels 'strong armed' into paying the 20p, I certainly don't, and some people who don't have the benefit of living locally and seeing the printed article do pay for, read and enjoy his work. He gave us plenty for free over the years before his employer installed the pay wall.
    I have no issue charging for people who don’t buy the paper, but for us that do, we should be able to read the online articles free !

Now how could that work ? Well if each copy of the paper had a serial number, and you inserted it and it allowed you free access, it would only have to work once to stop people sharing the number !

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo View Post
    Lee Mills wasn’t it? How he didn’t get a proper slap, I’ll never know.

Proper con artist.
    Cos most people are gunna's instead of doer's. Pathetic that he got away with it you soft buggers.

Why did he get away with this? Why didn't someone have the testicless* to confront him and sort him out?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123