+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What can we expect tomorrow?

It would be nice to see Odoffin back in midfield but Morrison picked up an injury on Saturday so that may be not be an option if captain oil tanker isn't available.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Lots of empty red seats
    Well that's nothing new.

The "official" crowd hasn't matched actual attendances for months. Even at Christmas when you would expect to see better numbers.

The signing of Wyke totally defeats me. We desperately needed a pacy forward yet our acclaimed director of football comes up with someone who's legs have gone according to Wigan supporters. A front two of Wyke and Hugill will have Hull's defence quaking !

Quote Originally Posted by MillerBill View Post
    If Wyke is not picked ahead of Eaves we must ask why?
    If Eaves plays at all.....we must ask why?

NB. Now having said that, watch him score the match winner against his old club!
    Last edited by Brin; 12-02-2024 at 09:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Apart from the fact that I've paid for my season ticket, can anyone convince me why I ought to bother going to the game tomorrow night?
    Posted at 4:48 and here we are at 22:17 and I still can’t think of a way of convincing you.

I can’t even convince myself. 😞

Quote Originally Posted by Timbertop View Post
    The signing of Wyke totally defeats me. We desperately needed a pacy forward yet our acclaimed director of football comes up with someone who's legs have gone according to Wigan supporters. A front two of Wyke and Hugill will have Hull's defence quaking !
    The quaking is a minor earth tremor when Hugill’s arse hits the ground for the 1000th time

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Wasn't the last Richardson player we had a fullback and didn't play much due to injury's. We must be a cash cow for the over 30s footballers
    Frazer 40 appearances for us, got injured after we transferred him to Donny

Neil 185 appearances for us, “ butch” was a consistent performer.

Used to see Neil in recent times in west stand, scouting I think. Not seen him recently

We will hear the first 'Stewart Out' chants

I'm a 'glass half full' kinda guy so there's 1 stat after tonight that I can guarantee we can all take a positive from.......there will be 1 game less before the end of the season!

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Apart from the fact that I've paid for my season ticket, can anyone convince me why I ought to bother going to the game tomorrow night?
    In english consumer law, anything you buy has to be fit for purpose. Ask for you money back.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast