+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: come on then mods

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    They are private messages

the word private says it all
    i wont name as if they had wanted they could have come on here and said it

is that not why we have private messages

i get lots of messages

soem asking for tickets
    some asking for the hand of friendship
    some attacking me

but they are private
    end off
    Right - so you claim to have these message saying this but won't back up with evidence.

If you don't want to put it on the board - that is understandable private message TL or Ron, or me if you want, saying who it was and who they are supposed to be or message the person and ask them to private message TL or Ron etc.

Otherwise you're just **** stirring for sake of it.

I could quite easily say i've had a private message saying you actually a mackem who is winding people up for their own entertainment. Without any proof it's a load of rubbish.

They are private
    surely telling you is no different to anyone else

and if someone wants to private message you saying that so be it

the truth is others are aware the coincidence is to good to not suspect

for gods sake one had a go and i wasnt on here for a few days i was in barcelona

now they have een sussed im sure we may see a decrease in new members for a while

and a return of those whos ignore buttons tend to work randomly

They are private
    surely telling you is no different to anyone else
    Correct, which is why i also put tell them to message.

and if someone wants to private message you saying that so be it
    If this alleged person who messaged you doesn't message anybody else then to be honest it just looks like you stirring, even you must be able to appreciate that.

the truth is others are aware the coincidence is to good to not suspect
    Much like when you and others suddenly all disappear. As you said you were away for a few days and the others who are similar to your thought process were also absent. . .

for gods sake one had a go and i wasnt on here for a few days i was in barcelona
    What does that prove, just because your not on here doesn't mean others don't post.

now they have een sussed im sure we may see a decrease in new members for a while
    Sussed in your head and allegedly by someone else who conveniently has only told you.

and a return of those whos ignore buttons tend to work randomly
    I'm not even going to get into the whole ignore button thing with you it's been explained to many times already

More **** than a netty man

I just love how when both Pboro and Ghost are ‘both not posting’ for a few days a bunch of ‘new’ users appear coincidentally

😂😂😂

I said before I wouldnt post on anything the child comments on but for all the people he says he knows and all the things he says he has done,he behaves like a 5 yr old child.Any mod on here is more than welcome to post my ip address to prove this is the only name I post under.Not that we should have to prove anything.What is the point of this board if new people cant post.
    Can new people post if they agree with the village(board idiot)and cant if they disagree with his opinion(that is always right.how opinions are right is beyond me).You dont own the board Pboro.Stop acting like you do.
    If you ask me from what I have seen the debates/topics that get discussed do just that until you post and spoil it.You must have a degree in storytelling and lies.
    Get out more.Meet people face to face.Get a woman.Get a bit and you might not be so angry behind a computer screen.
    Where do you get the time to post in here with your busy schedule?
    Do us all a favour and grow up!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)