+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Match Thread v Sheffield Weds (H)

re: Match Thread v Sheffield Weds (H)

Well I certainly have never posted like that during or after a Derby game. We know we are rubbish, that's what I've been posting above. In the end it's just normal. We all have our dark days, it's not the end of the world, maybe just the end of the Pearce era.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis
    Well I certainly have never posted like that during or after a Derby game. We know we are rubbish, that's what I've been posting above. In the end it's just normal. We all have our dark days, it's not the end of the world, maybe just the end of the Pearce era.
    I think pearce is doing a great job to be honest.

On a serious note though, I hope they don't sack him, we beat you next Saturday and get your legend sacked I wonder if you'll all be singing "we want our Billy back, we want our Billy back" unfinished business...

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis
    . We are making them look like Germany.
    That made me laugh!

Roy keane and tim sherwood were both at the game today.
    Vaughan was dreadful today.tesche was not in the game.osborn put a massive shift in even at left back he was running the length of the pitch putting balls into the box.
    To be honest they missed some shocking chances and should of buried us
    Lacselles is not a prem cb,caught ball watching for there 1st goal.

Quote Originally Posted by BigusDikus
    Sounds like Osbourne has been our best player.
    Osbourne was excellent in the second half when several around him gave in. He created a fair bit and worked hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Manofpride
    . We are making them look like Germany.
    That made me laugh! [/quote]

Yeah that's the thought that sprung to mind Brazil 1-7 Germany, it was like that today, except we didn't even look like scoring.

I mean let's be honest if you played Weds today, would you have been dominated like that? Yes they are a good side at times, but we made them look like a top team today.

Quote Originally Posted by Polish_ForestMad
    Roy keane and tim sherwood were both at the game today.
    Vaughan was dreadful today.tesche was not in the game.osborn put a massive shift in even at left back he was running the length of the pitch putting balls into the box.
    To be honest they missed some shocking chances and should of buried us
    Lacselles is not a prem cb,caught ball watching for there 1st goal.
    that's funny as Roy was on radio 5 live...

In all seriousness now. Who are you going to get as your next manager? Surely your going to be looking to the lower leagues. Who in their right mind would want that job.

Quote Originally Posted by Tibbyram
    I think pearce is doing a great job to be honest.

On a serious note though, I hope they don't sack him, we beat you next Saturday and get your legend sacked I wonder if you'll all be singing "we want our Billy back, we want our Billy back" unfinished business...[/quote]

I'm sure you would!

But I've never been on the Billy bandwagon, didn't want him back. If there's guy I wouldn't mind back it's Cotterill, at least he was able to work with limited resources, gave his darn best and kept us up. We were inconsistent under him, but at times could play sublime footy. And he resurrected some players on the fringes - McGugan in p

Quote Originally Posted by Tibbyram
    In all seriousness now. Who are you going to get as your next manager? Surely your going to be looking to the lower leagues. Who in their right mind would want that job.
    That's the half a million dollar question isn't it?

Heck after this shambles, I'd even buy into the rumours of a Dan Petrescu.

Personally I'd go for Warnock (I know the past thingy but maybe Fawaz can soothe his feathers) or Adkins.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast