+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: £20 loan secured against our ground

In a word we are f ucked. If we go up which is a long shot the money will go to pay off the loan, I don't believe it will be spent on the footballing side as promised. We will come straight back down.
    If we don't go up we will lose all our best players and then our ground and training ground in a couple of years.
    We have our own Bhatti brothers. But Wolves were already struggling when they took over. We were an established premier league team.
    Despite years of being run prudently, not spending money and playing by the rules we find ourselves in this position.
    What sort of due diligence did Peace do on this bloke? Peace in my book is the cause of all this yet some fans say they wish he would come back.
    I don't think Lai was ever interested in the football club, we own all the land up to the footbridge. Run the club into the ground, sell it off, redevelop the area and walk away with a killing.
    The only way to get rid of a parasite like this is to kill the patient to kill the disease.
    It could mean we would have to start all over again from scratch...if we're lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
    In a word we are f ucked. If we go up which is a long shot the money will go to pay off the loan, I don't believe it will be spent on the footballing side as promised. We will come straight back down.
    If we don't go up we will lose all our best players and then our ground and training ground in a couple of years.
    We have our own Bhatti brothers. But Wolves were already struggling when they took over. We were an established premier league team.
    Despite years of being run prudently, not spending money and playing by the rules we find ourselves in this position.
    What sort of due diligence did Peace do on this bloke? Peace in my book is the cause of all this yet some fans say they wish he would come back.
    I don't think Lai was ever interested in the football club, we own all the land up to the footbridge. Run the club into the ground, sell it off, redevelop the area and walk away with a killing.
    The only way to get rid of a parasite like this is to kill the patient to kill the disease.
    It could mean we would have to start all over again from scratch...if we're lucky.

100% Peace sold us down the river. Apart from the sky high price he received he took a huge salary too then consulting wages then left the loan. Peace must be laughing all the way to the bank!

Always crooks and shysters get away with running big businesses into the ground but if this were a plumber they would go after his house!

For sure the end game is extorting as much cash out of the club as possible and sending it bust! Why would Lai care!!!!

Can you imagine asking someone to look after the contents of your shed in the Midlands while you are on holiday and asking someone from China to keep an eye on it? Someone in China who has his own sheds to look after? He would have to REALLY REALLY love your shed.

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    Can you imagine asking someone to look after the contents of your shed in the Midlands while you are on holiday and asking someone from China to keep an eye on it? Someone in China who has his own sheds to look after? He would have to REALLY REALLY love your shed.
    Or love the contents of your shed, so much that he wants to buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbag View Post
    Yup.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbag View Post
    Well yeah, if the thread title's anything to go by the contents would probably be more expensive than the shed itself 😉 .

Quote Originally Posted by Albionic68 View Post
    Well yeah, if the thread title's anything to go by the contents would probably be more expensive than the shed itself �� .
    I’ve seen some expensive sheds in my time!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)