+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Raggett injury

The lad who was on trial? Think it was Sam Hird. He's not at the club atm I believe. Yep a possibility mikemiller think he has been a decent player in the past but would need to pass the Warney nice guy and fitness tests.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    The lad who was on trial? Think it was Sam Hird. He's not at the club atm I believe. Yep a possibility mikemiller think he has been a decent player in the past but would need to pass the Warney nice guy and fitness tests.
    No new club for him listed on Wikipedia, so presumably he's still unattached. Just checked - he's 30 years old.
    Last edited by mikemiller; 06-09-2018 at 09:56 AM.

Hope he makes a speedy recovery.

I thought Robertson fitted in seemlesly replacing him.

Our midfield set up will determine whether ajayi continues in midfield. The return of Towell and Warnes unrelenting love for Vaulks could easily lead to Ajayi playing CB sooner rather than later.

I wouldn’t expect us to leak goals when we’re permanently camped out in our own half.

Out for 4 month broken ankle !!!!!

On official site

The 24-year-old had to be withdrawn from the clash at the DW Stadium following what looked to be an innocuous near post clearance, but scans have revealed ligament damage to both his knee and his ankle, which will rule him out of action for the foreseeable future.

https://www.themillers.co.uk/news/20...S1vlKQ.twitter

There you have it on the os: knacked till xmas.

Plan B Mr Warne. Who will we have in that position?

Robertson?
    Ajayi?
    Vyner?
    Vaulks?
    Iekwe (if we can recall)?
    Onariase?
    Jones?
    Non contract owd timer that fits the warney bill?

I'll plump for Robertson to start with. If it goes tits up because of 2 left footed cbs I'll go Vyner.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 06-09-2018 at 02:33 PM.

Shame about Raggett. He looked a great addition and steadied up the defence nicely.

What about this guy? I'm thinking wages might be an issue, but he's out of contract and was most recently at Dundee. I wonder what their wage structure is like compared to ours? Only played one game for them though.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Caulker

A decent shout and a big defender but not looking like a good boy warney type if wikipaedia is owt to go by.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    A decent shout and a big defender but not looking like a good boy warney type if wikipaedia is owt to go by.
    I think we could do with a bad boy or two,on the pitch that is,that's the trouble with us we are too nice,we need to ruffle a few feathers in certain games.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast